• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+ Combo Video

King Kuma

Smash Apprentice
wOot!

This video rocks. The wave dashing isn't perfected (quite obviously - since the MOD is so new) nevertheless, it's fun to watch and definitely opens the door to great performance among various characters and provides great potential to the overall combo+ r'egime.

So yeah Osi,
great compilation. Hope to see more from you

:chuckle:

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Great stuff, it's definitely nice to see some videos coming out. Well done as well. My only criticism from a video standpoint is that the music change was rather abrupt and felt a bit awkward. Maybe try a longer song?

metaXzero

Smash Champion
Now the Brawl combo vid section is worth checking out, thanks to Brawl+

Though personally, its not as good as kupo's vids here (though the use of MAD is nice)

Osi

Smash Ace
Great stuff, it's definitely nice to see some videos coming out. Well done as well. My only criticism from a video standpoint is that the music change was rather abrupt and felt a bit awkward. Maybe try a longer song?
Yea I kinda rushed it and just did it in like an hour or so lol. Just wanted to post a vid of brawl+ is all... wasn't looking for it to be perfect. Expect a much higher quality video later down the line once kuma gets me a copy of adobe again lol. I lost mine and made this on WMM (I really dislike WMM).

You are really correct on the second song, it is tacked on. I edited the first half together and had all the scraps I still wanted in, but didn't want to mess with the editing already done... so I kinda tact it on the end.

Osi

Smash Ace
Accidentally went a page back and submit, sorry for double posting... I'll find a use for this reply slot later lol.

Osi

Smash Ace
One suggestion. In the future, you mind using hitstun 11%-11.75?
We're using 11.75% now, so this week's video will be with that %. We're going to jump around a new one each week till we get a feel for what feels like the right hitstun %.

Mith_

Smash Champion
12.5% is what I use. Combos can get pretty lengthy what that amount, but with good DI and teching you can get out of them.

And I see you like Brawl+ Fox lol, he is so amazing.

Top Bottom