• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Characters: Does Color make a difference?

iamjason8

Smash Journeyman
For me it varies for the characters but generally I like Red.

Green is second probably.

The real little comet

Smash Cadet
I thought that I'd never stray away from the usual green colors, but I think I'm actually starting to inch toward reds. IMO, red color changes are pretty cool to look at.

Oh. If Ness, I usually choose the White/Red color change. Other than the original red color, I'm not too much of a fan of the stripes.

...And I'm all for the Mr. Saturn shirt, but I'm not really cool with dude wearing hot pink. :glare:

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Here's the color preferences of the characters I use (there are a lot :awesome:) :

- Default Falcon or Blue Falcon
- GrandpaDORF
- Saturn fan Ness, default or White color
- Original Wario
- Fire Mario
- Mario-colored Luigi
- All colors for Yoshi
- Blue Boswer
- White or Dark Wolf
- White Fox
- Black Falco
- Default Pokemon Trainer
- Jigglypuff w/FRLG Girl Hat
- Gold Ike
- Gold Link
- Blue Samus and ZSSamus
- White MK

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I don't know if color matters in a competitive standpoint. Perhaps it's all a mental thing. For me, though, I am very particular about my colors:

R.O.B.
--------
Pink: Pink and purple are my favorite colors, so this is the only one I go with.
U.S.A.: I only go with this grey color if my opponent becomes a douche king and steals the pink. XD

Peach
-------
White: Let's face it, a girl's gotta look her best while dishing out an ***-whoopage.
Red: Though rarely used, I think she looks good in red. Also reminds me a little bit of Lydia during the wedding in the movie, Beetlejuice.

Ganondorf
------------
White hair: He looks ******, especially with the ancient look. As everyone knows, ancient/old guys who can pwn are always awesome... that's my opinion
Red: Chosen if my opponent steals the white colors.

King Dedede
---------------
Pink: See R.O.B..
Purple: If pink is taken.

Meta Knight
--------------
Pink: Although I almost never use him, when I do, I always go with this color, since the color scheme with the reds and yellows reminds me of Kefka Palazzo of Final Fantasy VI (see my avatar). If someone else takes this color, I simply don't choose Meta Knight.

That's about it. There are other colors, but they're to characters I almost never play. I only mentioned Meta Knight for the Kefka reference. XD

Top Bottom