• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl and Wii Codes! READ FIRST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Brawl has it's own code, and to trade stages, screenshots and replays you also need Wii codes. Now, due to the lack of sucess in Code list topics, we have the ability to list your Wii and Brawl codes in your profile. to do so go to User Cp and then edit profile (or click this link) and scroll down to Additional Information and you can add your numbers there, and they'll appear under your name.

Now, want to add someone? Just get their details from under their name, and send them a PM so then they can add you too!

KazenoZ

Smash Apprentice
I'll add all 3 of you =P
Just add your Brawl FCs to the CP first lol

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
I don't have brawl yet, but feel free to add me to the Wii friend list.

<---

screeddie

Smash Apprentice
I'm in the process of adding all of you so you guys should all add me. If someone who hasn't posted here adds me, PM me or whatever.

Space_Car

Smash Rookie
Hey Just got Brawl here's my FC Looking for some people to play with

2277-6286-7837

Thanks

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I'm either getting my copy in an hour or at 10:00 (I dunno which) but I thought it would be nice to put my Wii # out there!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
As I said, if you want to add someone, send them a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom