• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl: All 700 Stickers (video & list)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I was able to get all the stickers two days ago. Having all the stickers also means that I have all the trophies too since the Stickers trophy was the last trophy that I needed.

WING-X

Smash Cadet
I was able to get all the stickers two days ago. Having all the stickers also means that I have all the trophies too since the Stickers trophy was the last trophy that I needed.
I forgot all about that trophy :ohwell: I think my freind used the Golden Hammer to get it since he told me it would take too long :laugh:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I forgot all about that trophy :ohwell: I think my freind used the Golden Hammer to get it since he told me it would take too long :laugh:
I only used 4 out of 5 of my Golden Hammers. I used one of them on the "Clear 100-Man Brawl with all characters" challenge. I used the other three on "Clear All-Star on Hard," "Clear All-Star on Very Hard," and "Clear All-Star on Intense" (yeah you can use a Golden Hammer on the Mewtwo trophy).

WING-X

Smash Cadet
I only used 4 out of 5 of my Golden Hammers. I used one of them on the "Clear 100-Man Brawl with all characters" challenge. I used the other three on "Clear All-Star on Hard," "Clear All-Star on Very Hard," and "Clear All-Star on Intense" (yeah you can use a Golden Hammer on the Mewtwo trophy).
I don't think I have used any of the Golden Hammers yet since I wanted to use them for the very hard ones. The only challenges I have left are completing Boss Battles on Intense and Very Hard.Too bad the Golden Hammers don't work on them :(

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I don't think I have used any of the Golden Hammers yet since I wanted to use them for the very hard ones. The only challenges I have left are completing Boss Battles on Intense and Very Hard.Too bad the Golden Hammers don't work on them :(
If that's all that you have left, I suggest that you use Fox. He can handle Rayquaza, Duon, and Meta Ridley pretty well. However, he does have issues against Porky.

WING-X

Smash Cadet
If that's all that you have left, I suggest that you use Fox. He can handle Rayquaza, Duon, and Meta Ridley pretty well. However, he does have issues against Porky.
Thanks for the tip ;) I tryed the technic were you use charizard using the Rock smash ,but tabuus rings always get me at the last second :ohwell:

Top Bottom