• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's that are going to Pound 4

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Seriousily, every Bowser on this board try to go somehow.

If 4 or more Bowser's show up we can has a Bowser hotel room and that would be full of win obviousily.

BOWSER NEEDS REP AT POUND 4!

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
I have very little money, low hope and self-esteem, and i live literally like 12 hours away :( the only way i would be able to go would be plane tickets but ill check around and see if anyone around my area would like to go. On the very slim chance that ill make it...... U and me kasrani bowser dittos!!!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I have very little money, low hope and self-esteem, and i live literally like 12 hours away :( the only way i would be able to go would be plane tickets but ill check around and see if anyone around my area would like to go. On the very slim chance that ill make it...... U and me kasrani bowser dittos!!!
Of course! If enough Bowser's go, we'll get a Bowser hotel room, and do Bowser ditto's all night lol.

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
Ugh..

Another thing to really want to go to but can't.

I just started high school and as such I don't think my parents would exactly let me go to Maryland (much less pay for the whole shabang; plane tickets, gas money, whatever plus the actual venue/tournament fee).

If someone can help me in this situation sure, I'm game. lol

Top Bottom