• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowsers going to Pound

Eggz

Smash Hero
I will bowser ditto money match every one of you. ^_^ cept gimpy.

I'll prove that only WA bowsers can rock it. >=]

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm debating whether or not I want to spend all my saved money to go to this, similar to how I went to Pound2. It was a lot of fun, and the experience would be great.

If I go, I'll $5 money match you, I suppose. I've had almost no practice lately, though...

Rigor_Mortis

Smash Cadet
Meh, I'd love to go, but once again, I think work/class is going to interfere. I'd really like a chance to test muh Boozer against another. Never enough Boozer's IMO.

I T I

Smash Apprentice
It's about as funny as **** if Gimpy's involved.

Also, I'm serious. I'm in Cochrane, Alberta, if one of y'all wants a Boozer MM :)

PS: I'm a coward, so it'll be for whatever change I happen to have in my pocket at the time.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Lol what about MagnuM from Edmonton, Alberta? Isn't he going to POUND3?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm definitely going to Pound to try and prove I'm the best Bowser player. So I'm representing my people in New York and the East Coast. New York got among three of the best Bowser players: me, WarriorKnight, and Bum.

So yeah Eggz, I'll take a $10 bowser ditto money match. Bowser dittos are mad funny, lol. :laugh:

I'm definitely going to Pound to try and prove I'm the best Bowser player. So I'm representing my people in New York and the East Coast. New York got among three of the best Bowser players: me, WarriorKnight, and Bum.

So yeah Eggz, I'll take a $10 bowser ditto money match. Bowser dittos are mad funny, lol. :laugh:
If you want to prove you're the best Bowser, beat my Falcon in a $5 mm. Gimpy has in tournament, so the best Bowser should be able to right? More money on that if you wish.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Awww, he wants me to get recorded, lol. What you mean if you can't go? You're definitely gonna go or else I'll kill the living love of your life!!! Anyway, we gonna do team money matches over there with our godly double bowsers, lol.

Top Bottom