• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's Castle

LuZr!!@

Smash Cadet
ack! the forum made me post again X_x, sorry about that. check my post under this one.

LuZr!!@

Smash Cadet
The music for his stage should be the one in Super Mario 64 final battle theme

I was thinking Bowser's Battle Theme from Paper Mariowould be a great theme, but that's very obscure. Mayber it could be an alternate track?
I agree. I even did a sketch of "Bowsers Flying castle". the concept was lots of hazards. if I get it hosted ill post it here.

actually i was working on a remix that was all three "an alternate being a more classic bowser song like from the NES/SNES/or gameboy era :laugh:

Skywalker

Space Jump
actually i was working on a remix that was all three "an alternate being a more classic bowser song like from the NES/SNES/or gameboy era :laugh:
Post a link to it!:laugh: :bowser:

[Starts dancing like Napoleon Dynamite.]

Haruno Kotetsu

Smash Ace
Was getting ready to make a topic but i searched it. Woo.
They should have Bowsers Castle for sure. Bridge, Lava [not rising lava, just there] Maybe other things. Ideas?

They should give him a stage for messing him up in melee. n_n

Shouldnt this be moved to stages?

Top Bottom