• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowsercide Research!!!

Albericht

Smash Rookie
Attention All Bowser Mainers!!!

It's every Bowser mainer's dream to know when to be able to perform the Bowsercide for a definite win. Imagine being able to manipulate all factors in favor of this last resort move. Bowser's true power would be unlocked and at our complete disposal. That's why I've been conducting some research on this awesome move. So far I have only experimented with CPU's and here are the results so far:

1v1 (regardless of CPU level) = win (100% success)
4 player (level 3 CPU) = win (95% success)
4 player (level 9 CPU) = win/sudden death (70%/30%)

For the above experiments the following variables were included:
Number of players
CPU difficulty
CPU damage percentage
Bowser damage percentage
Timer at Bowsercide
Performed on the ground or in midair

As you can see, I have managed to find out that when playing a CPU 1v1 Bowser will always be favored regardless of CPU level. However in 4 player brawls, things are still a bit uncertain. Apparently easier CPUs are more vulnerable than tougher ones. I'm thinking this has to do with the amount of struggle or Bowsercide resistance that level 9 CPUs tend to use. Also, against level 9 CPUs you will notice that the percentages for win and sudden death tend to favor winning but this seemingly depends on the execution of the move. Win is more likely to be favored if used on the ground and sudden death is more likely if used in midair while the opponent is trying to recover. Also worth noting is the fact that damage percentages most likely do not contribute to favoring Bowser since I tried a 5% Bowser on a 111% Snake resulting in a sudden death and a 105% Bowser on a 171% Snake resulting in a win.

In any case, more research is required maybe considering the following factors:
Number of times Bowsercide was performed in the match
Number of stock in match
Number of sideB used in the match or after last respawn
Bowsercide resistance/struggle
Amount of time on stage since last respawn

Last but not least, if anyone is interested in helping out with this research I would gladly appreciate all the help especially against human players. Just post the videos here so I can analyze them along with your internet name so you can receive credit as well if the secret of the Bowsercide is ever discovered. It's for the good of all the Bowser community! :chuckle:

BOWSER OWNS ALL!!!!!

Amide

Smash Lord
People do know about these things, but it doesn't mean EVERY question is answered.

•Col•

Smash Champion
What do you mean by controller ports?
What controller slot you have decides whether you tie, win, or lose a match doing a Bowsercide (And some other suiciding moves). I believe that the higher port you have (4>3>2>1), you have more priority when suiciding with a character or whatever... I forget how this was explained, but it makes sense...

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
What controller slot you have decides whether you tie, win, or lose a match doing a Bowsercide (And some other suiciding moves). I believe that the higher port you have (4>3>2>1), you have more priority when suiciding with a character or whatever... I forget how this was explained, but it makes sense...
Ya can't lose with bowsercide AFAIK but you can tie and no it's the other way round in terms of higher. If you're player 1 you will always win.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
ya you kind of wasted your time on this post...
put your controller in the first port and bowsercide.
u win...

Top Bottom