• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Vid check Plz

NessySmashBros

Smash Apprentice
Can someone/People check out my Bowser vid, I have just started using him.

My main is Ollimar but I want a good second and I can't make up my mind I like Bowser and I think he is very under rated. Please could I have some help improve my Bowser:)

Nessy(Bowser) Vs Harvs(Diddy)

Forget about the talking in the back, it's a lode of ----

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
Don't Forward Smash so much its a risky move when playing someone good. Use Ftilt and Standard A more. Up B whenever he attacks with an attack that isn't DI'd. Use Flamebreath more.

I'm not really good with these things but if you want to want to improve your Bowser check out my vids sometime. I think your find some helpful tips and tricks do add to your Bowser game.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dias4Flac

ROOAR!!

NessySmashBros

Smash Apprentice
Lol it's you from allisbrawl.com. Thanks for that extra bit of info. I checked some of your vids and you are really good.

And I smash to much because I use olimar that has fast smash's and they are very useful so I need to get use to not playing like i'm playing as Olimar.

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
Lol it's you from allisbrawl.com. Thanks for that extra bit of info. I checked some of your vids and you are really good.

And I smash to much because I use olimar that has fast smash's and they are very useful so I need to get use to not playing like i'm playing as Olimar.
haha understood. Once you play Bowser enough your have an idea of what moves gets you punished the most and what moves are safer to use. Just takes time to get used to him and to learn whats what

popsofctown

Smash Champion
I honestly can't say I think you got a good fight from that Diddy. He didn't punish you enough, or use bananas to their fullest.
That said, i think you do have some strong points. just keep working.

Buuman

Smash Ace
The diddy sucked straight up, stop smashing so much..and stop missing with 99% of your moves. Incorporate your tilts more, and jabs. And only upB when you're getting pressured. You have alot to work on my friend. I got the chills form watching that video..it was embarrassing

Hi_Im_Relaxing

Smash Apprentice
like most people have said stop using ur smashes so much. Bowser's tilts are really good. And at the end dont try to spam side b try to surpise em wit it

Top Bottom