• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser the heavyweight with the best moveset?

Kingjackal89

Smash Rookie
Ok in my opinion Bowser is not the best heavyweight, but i have played with all the heavyweights and i think it is save to say that Bowser has the best moveset (besides snake).Bowser is not my favorite heavy i favor Dk but i cannot land as many combos with DK as i could with Bowser (and i know how to use DK) What is your opinion?

Sliq

Smash Master
You have proficiently ***** the English language and offered nothing worthwhile. If I could **** on you through the internet I would.

gantrain05

Smash Master
well.....bowser does have a good moveset, but not really the best. his tilts and Fair are better than alot of characters but in my mind what really makes him bad is his horrible spotdodge and roll, they are both amongh the laggiest in the game so you really need to perfect powershielding with him, fortress out of shield and learn to use firebreath effectively. he's not a bad character but its going to take alot of practice to get tourney level with him.

gantrain05

Smash Master
meh D3 is lame lol, stupid fat santa penguin mother****er, as u can probably tell i hate that fat *******.

gantrain05

Smash Master
And why do you hate the fat penguin? Because his moveset is absurd (among other reasons).
well yeah theres that, and the fact he's just so **** fat and stupid, well....really i just hate his stupid IC grab on bowser it just irritates me lol.

shockfrost

Smash Apprentice
DK's move set is much easier to use than Bowser. For a heavyweight, DK is more pick-up-and-play-able.

Snake's unique and eclectic moveset makes him a really popular heavy.

Dedede has a few cheap moves that could be considered powerful, aside from Snake he has strong tournament potential.

Of the superweights, I like Bowser best, because no character 'feels' heavy like Bowser. He hits big, he swings big... he is the game's wrecking ball.

(Note: Of the semi heavys - GDorf, Samus, Yoshi, Wario, ROB, and MAYBE Ike - I still prefer Bowser, though, GDorf feels heavy, he is also just not quite my style, and Ike is nice, but weapons seem to be cheating a little.)

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
I'd say Bowser has the worst moveset out of the heavyweights but this is just me. I really wish he had superarmor on at least one or more of his moves. I mean even Squitle has superarmor on his fsmash.

Darn you Nintendo!!

Wombat-Slayer

Smash Cadet
best... moveset... wouldn't that make him good? What are you asking here? Bowser can't combo.. urgh, I'm so confused.
Then you're not using Bowser right

That's the only way I can win with him - combos

Bowser, the best heavyweight? Good one, sir.

Ever heard of Snake?

And I def. think Snake is a mid-weight, along with Samus, Falcon, etc

Top Bottom