• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Tech Skill Video

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Is it possible?

All I can think of is Wavelanding/wavedashing/fortresshogging/edge-cancelled aerials.

Is there anything else?

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
consecutive flame cancels?
Unfortunately I play PAL, we don't have flame cancelling.

There's things like full jump fair waveland, but it doesn't look particularly flashy or quick. It's just a timing thing, which doesn't look so great in a tech skill video in my opinion.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I know DD really fast and poivt up-tilt to a phatom hit that's insanly techinal.

moonwalk into stuff like bair to edge cancel to could to another edge cancel.

hella epic combos somehow.

ohhh PC edge hog but down-B before you grab the edge then grab would be awesome

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
full hop upair waveland is maaaad hard, it feels like it has to be frame perfect

grounded fortress while jumping up through a platform?? i used to be able to do it semi-consistently back in the day but i dont know how hard it actually is framewise

i dunno, just spitballing here

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
I'm the least technical player in the world but I'm seeing if I can learn any of this.

Moonwalk is on the list of stuff to learn. I can barely manage any backwards momentum with a bunnyhood, nevermind normally >__>.

PC Edgehog>Down B looks amazing haha.

Is FJ Uair possible? You're in the air for 47 frames, Uair takes 47 frames. But it's interruptible on the 45th frame with a jump. So you could jump then and waveland next frame. Unless I'm misinterpreting the frame data, and there's a way to just waveland after :/.

And eh, I can't do grounded Upbs jumping through platforms so it can't be /that/ easy. Looks good anyway, and can lead into fortresshogging so I'll end up learning it.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
full jump upair is definitely possible. i dont know any of the frame data for it, all i know is ive personally done it a few times while messing around between opponents stocks and stuff

Top Bottom