• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser SSB4 Moves Breakdown [3DS]

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
If no one does it by the US launch, I'll make a list of everything that Bowser can take without suffering hitstun at low percents. This has the potential to be really handy.

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
Alot of people will forget this at first, and after killing a Bowser player will try and start a new combo with one of the weaker fast moves-
setting us up for a really nice F Smash revenge kill! >:D

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
This is fantastic news for Bowser. Weaker attacks I'm assuming would be Gatling jabs (:4fox::4sheik:) or really just everyone's jab1 & jab2. Some Jab3's that are fairly powerful knock-back especially :4falcon:, probably wouldn't be on the list of weaker attacks, but mostly I'd say multi-hits would go into the "Weaker attacks" department.

Hopefully it's not just Bowser, but all Very Heavy characters who may share this trait. Mostly thinking about these, Bowser being the signature Tough Guy:
  • :4bowser::4charizard::4dedede::4dk:

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Just for the lols, he should have a custom move where he can resist all powerful attacks but die to jabs.

Warlock Punch? DK Punch? Wario Waft? PK Flash? Charge Beam? All Final Smashes? Bowser doesn't even flinch.

Pikachu jab? Instant KO.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I was playing the demo last night, and one of the hints said that you could alter the Whirling Fortress's trajectory slightly by mashing the B button, similar to the Luigi Cyclone. I don't have the full game, so if someone could experiment with this it would be handy. It might give him more of a vertical recovery.

EDIT: Did a little more searching and found that this was already known. I didn't see it on the first page, though, and as minimal as the height might be, any little bit will help the Koopa King.

Last edited:
Top Bottom