• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser should be played more grounded in brawl

Flayl

Smash Hero
WTF? Short hop fair auto cancels. Just approach with that and land with tilts or a jab.
not from my experience, you always get ground lag animation

main reason i tend to stay grounded really

edit: i tested it and i was wrong, it's because i only tend to do fairs when i know they'll hit, so yeah the real reason not to Fair is because of what gimpy said

edir2: short hop fairs (that auto cancel) can't even hit a BOWSER THAT'S RIGHT OUt OF FTILT RANGE. For it to hit you have to wait a half a sec which makes it have ground lag :(

Sliq

Smash Master
not from my experience, you always get ground lag animation

main reason i tend to stay grounded really

edit: i tested it and i was wrong, it's because i only tend to do fairs when i know they'll hit, so yeah the real reason not to Fair is because of what gimpy said

edir2: short hop fairs (that auto cancel) can't even hit a BOWSER THAT'S RIGHT OUt OF FTILT RANGE. For it to hit you have to wait a half a sec which makes it have ground lag :(
Suck less at spacing.

Top Bottom