• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser mainer?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
yea defiantly if i can adjust to him in brawl

XxAlucardxX

Smash Cadet
Secondary for me, because he is my favorite Nintendo character, but im maining sonic because he is my other favorite video game character and i want to use someone fast

Loftis

Smash Rookie
Beaten Event 51 with Bowser? I have!

Anyway, I'll definitely main Bowser, because he's just the coolest character in the game. I really hope he's improved as much as people are saying.

Danon

Smash Apprentice
pix/video or it didnt happen!!!
Believe it dude. It happened.

I did it. Most Bowser mainers most likely did it, too.

I also got the highest Home Run Contest length with him.

I'll get the figures next week, (on holiday= away from my game system).

I'm real lazy about putting up pics and crap like that just for message boards so that may or may not come.

But if I remember, it was kinda easy for me too. I'm not trying to brag. I mean it took a couple of tries, but once you figure out that Giga Bowser is way to clumsy to stay on the ****n map, you've got 1/3 out of the way. Mewtwo goes down with like an Fsmash and a half. Ganondorf was easy for me because he's my Number 2, and I know him like the back of my hand.

Danon

Smash Apprentice
what is the point of power if ur opponent is fast enough that u cant hit them?
Well in Melee, a good ole Fortress is fast enough to hit most everybody. Am I right?

If you wanna ask a similar question about Bowser in Brawl then, ask the Most Famous Bowser Master (and the only one to have actually played it.

Gimpyfish, since you played Brawl, do you think Bowser is gonna have any trouble hitting flightly little pests?

Whoa....waitaminite....is Gimpy banned? What? Why?!

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i wont be maining bowser i will be maining ike i just want Wii friend coded for the future when brawl comes out so i have somebody good for every character so if ur planning to be a competitive bowser main post mine and give me urs

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i think bowser is better, he shouldn't have to much trouble vs any of those quicker characters, except for perhaps metaknight, it'll just be hard to get in his range and priority.

anyways, i'm not banned, but goodness this sure is tricking everyone.

banned(SIXTYTWO POINTS) you get banned after 6 infraction points. also, moderators dont get banned like that XD

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
i think bowser is better, he shouldn't have to much trouble vs any of those quicker characters, except for perhaps metaknight, it'll just be hard to get in his range and priority.

anyways, i'm not banned, but goodness this sure is tricking everyone.

banned(SIXTYTWO POINTS) you get banned after 6 infraction points. also, moderators dont get banned like that XD
Bowser has been severely buffed, so you will have a great advantage.
Yet for some reason I see Metaknight as Fox and Falco was in Melee.

Danon

Smash Apprentice
I can not wait to play as the new and improved Bowser!
And if Bowser J.R. gets in?...O.M.G.

Greenpoe

Smash Ace
I'll watch a few of Gimpyfish's Bowser videos on Feb. 9th, and it'll inspire me to main Bowser.

SmashALLSTAR

Smash Cadet
I'm only starting to really get into Bowser, although surprisingly he's high up on my Vs table. I never knew he was used that much. Anyways, I'm slowly warming to the giant lizard. He's definately buffed up in Brawl and I'm sure loads more people will use him.

Jaxx

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna main him if gannon isn't in the game. I'm accually looking forward to playing as bowser on brawl.

flashfox

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I'm gonna switch from Ganon to Bowser, especially if Ganon comes back as a sword wielder a la Ike. Since I play some Bowser it wouldn't take too long for me to get used to this Bowser, whereas Ganon with a sword could take a while to get used too.

Paixy

Smash Journeyman
I took up Bowser in the last days I played Melee competitively. I hope to take Bowser in Brawl, and GET DAT MONEY!

Brawl Bowser, GET HYPE! :laugh:

e319

Smash Apprentice
Oh yes i will be maining Bowser, I really think he's cool. I always play as bowser in Melee, I'm not a pro but i can kick a level 9 computer's butt with him, with Wi-Fi I'll definatly be fighting people around the world as Bowser.

Folt

Smash Ace
Bowser is definitely the veteran that I will try first, and he'll probably become my secondary.

Cyrlous

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm a Ness mainer all the way, but Bowser will probably be my third after Ness and Pit. I base this on the fact that he seems quicker and more streamlined, making him more viable. Of course, it all really comes down to how he actually turns out in the game.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Provided Gimpyfish doesn't fsmash us again, me and inferno remade the bowser finder thread if anyone is interested..

shockfrost

Smash Apprentice
If his Fwd+B hits through shields, I am using him as my Main.

The Aerial Bowser will fly again - but this time, the intarnetz are my playground.
No one shall escape the torment.

And don't knock me! I saw Gimpy using hop tactics with Bowser >.o
It looks like Aerial works. I just need to make sure the metagame is in place.

Top Bottom