• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Jr. Thread (Shadow Mario idea included!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I want bowser jr in, sure we have way too many mario series characters, but the little guy can transform into shadow mario, and that make shim interesting, he would some attacks that would be similair to bowsers, ut at the end he wont be a clone thanx to the transformation, a lot of guys hate him dont know why, but im hopin he makes it in XD...

P.S. his symbol could be the M he graffitis in Sunshine...

SupaSmashBrotha

Smash Ace
IDK why a lot of ppl hate him either. I like him he's not a gimmick char Waluigi is a gimmick. Wario started out as a gimmick. Bowser jr. did start out as a gimmick but they have since given him his own personality. And I don't know but is BJ the oldest Koopaling or is Ludwig?

DokturSea

Smash Lord
Bowser Jr wasn't a gimmick. He's Bowsers freaking son. If you call that a gimmick, then Luigi being Mario's brother is "just a gimmick". Everyone has to start somewhere. And so what if Bowser Jr is just a condensed form of the Koopalings. THEY, if anyone is one, were a gimmeck. The only reason they exsisted was for extra bosses in Super Mario Brothers.

And I'm still "meh" on the whole transformation into Shadow Mario thing...

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
I think shadow mario should be a costume for him not one of his moves.
I mean if he did transform what would be the difference, I mean really.
But still I hope he gets as much as I want Diddy kong in. Which is pretty big.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah they would have diferent moves, I mean shadow mario is mostly liquid, he should have some sort of water attack...

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Yeah, with him spreading graffitti all we have to do is call the cops. Might aswell put in Da Vinci atleast he would paint something nice.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
You would want them because you seem to support all the bad charcters. Da Vinci for Brawl. Michelangelo for his villian.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I support bad characters?

This is comin form the guy that wanted:
Grit (a fisherman lookin guy)
Brian from quest 64
the RE4 merchant (which is like th dumbest idea so far)
and whomp and thowmp

yeah I support bad character sure...

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Whomp and Thwomp were my brothers, the RE merchent not for playable read the thread, Brian due to the request for a magic-user the only one I could think of that Nintendo owned and represented a separate franchise aside from the FE characters, Grit comes from a popular series and is popular himself. Bowser junior is from one of the worst games ever it is a game about clkeaning for Pete's sake whats next Peach's Housewife party. Also I have my own charcter list thread only Grit was put there and only by popular demand look around before being an idiot.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Like all of those stand a chance against ridley, wolf, dedede, mach rider, balloon fighter, krystal and other greats...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hey guess what the ones I mention made the list too!! Duh, the ones I mention have a bigger chance and ARE on the list...

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
I made the list I know what's on it and the first ones you mentioned only Grit made it the others you mentioned later most of them were on it so don't use those in an argument against me that is stupid.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
hmm... you both make goos points but back on to topic baby bowser and his moveset if he were to be in it
i havent a clue i picture a fast weaker version of bowser with speed. i dont think the paint brush would be kool, i jsut couldnt see it fitting in.

icymatt

Smash Lord
The best way to deal with people trying to derail a thread is to ignore them, depriving them of the attention they desire, and forcing them to look elsewhere for their negative reaction fix.

And how is a paintbrush not 'proper'? This is Smash Bros., where anything goes.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
The best way to deal with people trying to derail a thread is to ignore them, depriving them of the attention they desire, and forcing them to look elsewhere for their negative reaction fix.

And how is a paintbrush not 'proper'? This is Smash Bros., where anything goes.
well i guess it owuld fit in as a smash attack or somthing or a specia lattack but i cant see it being used as a projectial to shoot paint that would be as gay as warios fart attack

icymatt

Smash Lord
well i guess it owuld fit in as a smash attack or somthing or a specia lattack but i cant see it being used as a projectial to shoot paint that would be as gay as warios fart attack
I don't think it would shoot stuff. It can spread goo all over the place, it can make monsters, it can create portals...you've got lots of material to make it something interesting.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
i guess... i htink a cool thing would be if he made the floor slippery from the paint and his up B could be the paint portal that would be sweet

SupaSmashBrotha

Smash Ace
I could actually see paint used as a projectile. He used paint as projectiles in Mario Superstar Tennis; he made 3 little paint balls and shot them in 3 different directions.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Oh my he is going to tye-dye everyone's shirt, they should all be scared because they won'y match any more. Yeah right.

Iced_1992

Smash Rookie
I have an entire essay about Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario on the N-Sider forums... I also have an extremely decent moveset...

In short (or short-er): Bowser Jr. 4 Brawl

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
You need to stay on topic your post very rarely are related to the topic at hand all you do when you post is talk about the other threads that exist.

Stryks

Smash Hero
U made the improve marth thread, in the words of Mcfox said in that thread: this is retarted... and since U made the thread... welll u get the idea, bowser jr is way better than thowmp, and way better than ur improve marth crap, I know he aint that awesome, but i find him way more interesting than the ICs or G&W...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom