• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***Bowser is 23rd in the new tier list***

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Lol Koopahopping float mindgames, I stand corrected. I'm sure I speak for the Bowser community when we need a great player. At the moment we've got Vex and ......

MrEh

Smash Hero
You also have me. XD

Jokes aside though, it's disappointing how little we're represented.

I've been using some bowser lately. He's so fun to use against metaknight!!!!!
Having a decent matchup against the best character in the game is a fun perk. Chaingrabs and the Fortress are too much for Meta to handle.

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
You also have me. XD

Jokes aside though, it's disappointing how little we're represented.

Having a decent matchup against the best character in the game is a fun perk. Chaingrabs and the Fortress are too much for Meta to handle.
Koopa Klaw through tornado as well.

10klaws

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
Wario should be higher, this list just screams of favoritism, with a little thinking put into it. And if MK has a perfect 15/15, then he deserves a ban :p
The scoring isn't out of fifteen though, it's out of sixteen. Bowser should be ahead of Wolf imo, Wolf looks like he doesn't have enough potential as Bowser.

B!squick

Smash Master
Wolf just a has a twistedly long ranged Fsmash that ***** the unprepared. Oh, and his DownB is gigantic. Not sure if the differences are more than visual, but I'd wager they are.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
The scoring isn't out of fifteen though, it's out of sixteen. Bowser should be ahead of Wolf imo, Wolf looks like he doesn't have enough potential as Bowser.

I would'nt say that. Regardless of potential, it is how they currently are performing that counts.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
i main bowser and wolf.bowser should stay put.wolf is little better then where he is but he doesnt place high in tournies especially when one gets matched against a ddd or falco

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
Wolf's fsmash is easily punished when dodged and Bowser has a good enough range to avoid being countered with his downB. Personally I think Klaw hopping is amazing for opening and pressure if you miss the SideB in the air just jump to avoid shield grabs.

Top Bottom