• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Interview Thread - ASK MREH QUESTIONS!!!

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Favorite flavor of ice cream?

Favorite SNES game and why? I will judge you based on your answer.

UltimaLuminaire

NNID
UltimaLuminaire
@ MrEh MrEh Stay awesome.

- Favorite mango and animu?
- What inspired you to learn to draw animu grills?
- What are your plans for the future after your degree?
- Where would you most like to travel?
- What kind of food would you be most interested in trying?
- What is up with your god-like metabolism and can it be replicated?
- Please be real with us: Bowser or Paper Bowser?

Last edited:

MrEh

Smash Hero
Where did "MrEh" come from?
Not sure. I think it was just some name I used at a tournament once. I never even knew how the "Eh" part is supposed to be pronounced. Some people say "Eh," other people say "Aye." Really doesn't matter to me.

Favorite flavor of ice cream?
Kona Coffee. It's amazing. Dunno where you can find it outside of Hawaii though.

Favorite SNES game and why? I will judge you based on your answer.
Chrono Trigger. It's such a complete package of a game. Everything from the gameplay, to the plot, to the music. It's all fantastic. You can pick up Chrono Trigger today, play it, and it doesn't feel dated at all. Even though this it's an old 90's RPG, the game devs hide the linearity very well. The game never FEELS linear. Progressing in the story feels like a natural part of just exploring the world. It's fantastic.

Also the characters. You can have a goddamn cavewoman and a robot in the same party. That's ridiculous.

Favorite mango and animu?
Hard to say. The Shinobuden mango is probably my all time favorite, but Squid Girl is a huge guilty pleasure of mine as well. For animu, no idea.

What inspired you to learn to draw animu grills?
Animu grills are cool and give me raging boners. It also lets me draw proportions terribly and get away with it.

In all seriousness though, it was to see if i could. I figured it would be a somewhat useless but fun skill to have.

What are your plans for the future after your degree?
Get a boring desk job to fund my future endeavors. Anything specific I want to accomplish in life will probably be done on my own time outside of work. (Whatever that happens to be.)

Where would you most like to travel?
Italy. I hear the food's good. Heh.

What kind of food would you be most interested in trying?
Actual Italian anything.

What is up with your god-like metabolism and can it be replicated?
No idea. It's gonna catch up to me when I hit my late 20's though. It does with everyone in my family.

Please be real with us: Bowser or Paper Bowser?
Bowser. Paper Bowser is hilarious, but never really gets a chance to do anything.

Last edited:

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO NEW YORK TO SEE A YOUNG GOD?!

(when am I coming to Hawaii)

Last edited:

MrEh

Smash Hero
WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO NEW YORK TO SEE A YOUNG GOD?!

(when am I coming to Hawaii)
Considering how I hate anything remotely cold, probably unlikely.

Coming to Hawaii for a vacation is always fair game though. It's goddamn Hawaii. :)

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Considering how I hate anything remotely cold, probably unlikely.

Coming to Hawaii for a vacation is always fair game though. It's goddamn Hawaii. :)
you are absolutely right lol. I would say come to New York in the summer, but even then the weather is garbage sometimes.

Last edited:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Do you think the Sheik MU will always be gross?

What is the best topping for ice cream?

Do you eat pineapples 24/7?

Do you surf for days?

Do you watch Lilo and Stitch on loop?

Least favorite movie ever?

Favorite song ever?

Who's manlier: Gaston or Bowser?

WHY ARE YOU SO LAME AND NEVER TRAVEL WITH THE REST OF HAWAII?????

MrEh

Smash Hero
Do you think the Sheik MU will always be gross?
It'll just get grosser at this point, baring any ridiculous patches. Sheik players are getting more efficient every day. They're discovering new combos and setups all the time. Bowser doesn't have that luxury.

What is the best topping for ice cream?
Depends on the Ice Cream. Kona Coffee is so awesome that it requires no topping.

Do you eat pineapples 24/7?
Interestingly, no. Hawaii no longer grows the ****ton of pineapples it used to grow back in the day. Most of the pineapple farms have closed for a variety of reasons. That's not to say that we don't have pineapples though. A lot of restaurants still do carry Hawaii-themed food with pineapple in it. But those usually cater more towards tourists. Actual Hawaiian food consists more of salt. LOL

Hawaii actually imports most of its pineapple nowadays, which is kind of a shame.

Do you surf for days?
2hard4me

Unlike Pineapples, surfing still thrives here in Hawaii though.

Do you watch Lilo and Stitch on loop?
I actually do enjoy that movie quite a bit. A few silly people here in Hawaii don't like the movie because they think it enforces stereotypes and stuff. However, most of those people don't even realize that Lilo and Stitch takes place on effing Kauai, which is one of the most backwater of all the Hawaiian islands. So honestly, Lilo and Stitch is refreshingly accurate when it comes to he setting and characters.

Least favorite movie ever?
Oh man that's tough.

Dragon Ball Evolution is pretty disgusting all things considered.

Who's manlier: Gaston or Bowser?
Gaston died as he lived. Gaston is eternal.

When Bowser dies, the spot is up for grabs again though.

WHY ARE YOU SO LAME AND NEVER TRAVEL WITH THE REST OF HAWAII?????
No money. :(

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
What would you think about dsmash if the only change made was that it did 30 uncharged percent? Would you use it more often?

D

Deleted member 189823

This is pretty cool! :yoshimelee:

MrEh, are you currently developing the Smash 4 Bowser metagame? Or at least, do you partake in it?

I vote for Zigurat next

Last edited by a moderator:

MrEh

Smash Hero
There's not much else I can see being developed to be honest, at least from a tech standpoint. All that's left is just people learning how to play solid.

I will take credit for looking into Jab 1 frame traps at the start of the game's life though. That's still pretty applicable to this day.

B-Black

Smash Cadet
NNID
BBlack2
3DS FC
2681-1589-1276
What's your impression about Bowser VS ZSS? Or Ryu VS bowser?

Top Bottom