• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Infinite Jump found.

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
WTF? Thats pretty.... WTFish....

It seems great against characters whos like to be airborne for 9/10ths of the match

ꓰspeon

Sun Pokemon
It's a klaw cancel it seems. It does foward b and gets a jump somehow after touching the ground (notice when trying near sheik, he klaws her). My gawd that is sick. Aerial and klaw cancel nonstop, that is gonna make a real good airborne technique for bowser (notice how every little thing can help a slow characer like him lol, that is Brawl's answer to waveland guys).
EDIT: what the hell i'm just realizing the usefulness of this: since there is no real l-cancel (at least you can't time your fall the way you want) this is just a perfect attack for landing (since others can't perform falling aerials that good). Lol Bowser fo' top tier.

オビ (Obi)

Smash Cadet
But is this a move that might be useful for tourney play or something like the IC infinite in melee, which is banned? I find this too cheap for tournaments if you ask me. :/

オビ (Obi)

Smash Cadet
Wobbling is only banned in certain parts of the country. Some allow it, some dont.
True. At least where I'm from, is banned. But seen how you can use this move to keep yourself from touching the ground, I related it to stalling. Maybe if people were to use this move on tourneys, a "time limit" or something might be useful to keep the fights more "balanced and legal". At least in some way.

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
Can't be used unless above ground.

Ooh...I was going to say...Bowser for god-tier with ultimate recovery? THE HORROR!

saratos

Smash Apprentice
I don't think this would ever be deserving of bannage.. Buuuuut... Bowser is better and better each day.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Shffling agaisnt airborne people basically =o

@black: how is that stalling? The Bowser is hardly invulnerable.

EAGLE 188

Smash Rookie
MMMM! the infinite jump look like a cancel to me. it should call it the jump and cancel or someting. But anyway it seems to be a useful move, depending of the opponent.

davemg

Smash Rookie
luigi can do the same, i wonder if most chars can do this w a rising special attack

Saor Gael

Smash Apprentice
What's happening is that Bowser is exuding such incredible pwn that it frightens the level, which then repels him out of fear.

In scientific circles, it is know as the "Cruptz-Jacobmeir Pwn Effect".

B0NK

Smash Lord
I can't wait to get my hands on the game and see of this can be applied to Bowser's play.

peril1337

Smash Cadet
NNID
WhyetRhyet
What's happening is that Bowser is exuding such incredible pwn that it frightens the level, which then repels him out of fear.

In scientific circles, it is know as the "Cruptz-Jacobmeir Pwn Effect".
This post is made of pure win, topped with some pwn. :laugh:

cHooKay

Smash Journeyman
how do you perform this move? Sorry, just now decided that I'm going to use bowser against meta, never really used him a lot before but now he seems great..

Top Bottom