• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Headshot.. (I got bored..)

Corin

Smash Lord
Er, yes. this is a quick not-entirely-accurate drawing of Bowser (and by quick I mean maybe two hours or so..) that I did somewhere between midnight and 2 am today.

I'm not overly interested in critiques, but if they're constructive, by all means please state them. I'm not above constructive criticism, I know I can improve - just understand this is a personal rendition.

Corin

Smash Lord
ahaha, they probably should've been shorter, or slightly more spaced out, but yes, I drew it ;P

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow o.o This is very nice!

You have such neat drawings...xD I'm such a messy sketcher xB And the way you shade is just gorgeous, love the texture :3

Even if it isn't accurate, at least we all know who you've drawn xD

Corin

Smash Lord
haha, I've had comments that he looks dog-like, and now cat-like X3

hm, the horns are a little flat.. ah well, I can always apply that the next time I draw him.. (going back to a drawing you said was 'finished' is so bad to do x__x)

Khanczar

Smash Ace
F**KING FURRIES!!!!!

erm, jking. Its really good, its just that it looks like a furry to me. meh, furries...

Corin

Smash Lord
.... xD

Bowser is certainly an anthropomorphic character to begin with..

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
he looks way more evil in your drawing than he does in games.

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
Very nice rendering, I've always sucked at that. And yeah, like others said, the ellipses on the bases of the horns are pretty flat.

Top Bottom