• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Fortresshoggable Stages

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohpistachios

Smash Apprentice
Ahoy Bowsers, I'm new here but I've been a reader of these forums for a while and a Bowser for longer.

Anyway, I was messing around with stages today and I thought it would be nice to have a compilation of all the stages Bowser can do easy fortresshogs on. Here's what I've come up with.

Unless otherwise stated, the fortresshog is executed by fortressing from the platform of the mentioned edge at any distance.

Standard Fortresshogging Stages (Where you can fortresshog just the two main downwards slanted edges at opposite ends of the stage):
Peach's Castle
Yoshi's Story
Corneria
Venom

Other Funny Fortresshogging Stages (Static):
Kongo Jungle: Both main edges, The little rock on the right side, The logs that appear once in a while, AND you can fortress from the rock to the log that appears next to it
Fourside: Left Edge of the leftmost building, Right Edge of the leftmost building, Lower left edge of the central building
Mushroom Kingdom I: Any of the four edges
Mushroom Kingdom II: Two Edges of the center stage
Yoshi's Island: Two Edges in the center, through the spin blocks
Onett: Left edge on the leftmost house
Jungle Japes: Inside Edges of either outer platform (from the center stage)
Green Greens: Two Edges of center stage (from outer platforms)
Great Bay: Either Edge of bottom left floating rock platform (but not if you start too far away), Right Edge of right stationary rock platform (from turtle when it is facing screen)
Hyrule Castle: Edge at bottom right area of cave, Edge just entering into cave from right side

More Funny Fortresshogging Stages (Non-Static):
Rainbow Cruise: Edge at the front of the ship
Big Blue: Both Edges of falcon's limo (the black ufo lookin' thing), Edge at front of initial yellow ship, Edge at back of initial yellow ship (when the back is tilted downwards)
Pokemon Stadium: Edge on leftward cliff of Rock Mode of the stage

Am I missing any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom