• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Fix proposition Thread

Sonic94

Smash Apprentice
I think bowser needs a lot more super armor. His smash attacks shouldn't be interruptible. And he should out right shrug off weaker attacks at low to mid percentages. His crouch should have some super armor to. This would make him tankier and less likely to be combo fodder.

Last edited:

Shellfire

Smash Apprentice
So basically you want to go back to 3.5 Bowser, but crank his cancer up to 11?

Last edited:

tasteless gentleman

Smash Journeyman
I think bowser needs a lot more super armor. His smash attacks shouldn't be interruptible. And he should out right shrug off weaker attacks at low to mid percentages. His crouch should have some super armor to. This would make him tankier and less likely to be combo fodder.
He never has had super armour... this is why he got nerfed in the first place. Instead of mega armour on everything, lets actually make him good. He doesn't need any more giga armour, maybe keep the charge armour on smashes and crouch. But they can take off his spirit bomb armour off everything as long as he gets compensated.

Waffl-Kun

Smash Rookie
I'd appreciate it if F-Smash killed people again. Seems like a giant explosion should be pretty high-risk high-KBG. The Up/Down options on Side-B would be phenomenal, down could be similar to Charizard's d-throw, and Up could be the flying press from brawl. Mainly, I want my size and slowness back, it makes me feel so much less Bowsery to be zooming around all over the place like I'm some fancy Ike.

Top Bottom