• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Bigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
the bigger they are, the harder they fall, the same is true for Bowser. big, and hard to kill.
you DO realise that the phrase you just used is not to imply that something big is tough, it's that when something big is beaten it hurts it so much more and it has far more to lose. If you're saying the bigger they are the harder they fall about bowser then you're technically insulting him.

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
Dont you know, guys, that size doesnt matter?

Bowser will be bigger and easyer to hit, but strong and unmovable, but i hope they'l make him faster.

bigman40

Smash Master
He is bigger than melee and I think it's better, unless his range is shortened.
(somewhat off-topic) If any1 has a Action Replay, go into debug menu and make bowser 1.5 or 2 times bigger and watch how much better he plays (as computer). It made him a s*** load better.

kainsword

Smash Journeyman
Big Size in Smash Bros = Bad. You get combo'd easily.
Big Size in Real Life = Good. You can combo with women easily.

High Weight in Smash Bros = Good. It makes it harder to die.
High Weight in Real Life = Bad. It makes it easy to die. (To Heart Attacks, Strokes, etc.)

Is Real Life and Smash Bros the exact opposite? I think I'm on to something here.

spindash

Smash Ace
Horray! Bigger target for me. XD But then again, Bowser got faster too, so that might make up for it. Not to mention Giga Bowser is a total brute.

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
What are you saying?
Smash bros is anti-life?
What would that make sakurai?

If bowser is heavy enough to cancel out his size, it would be nice
-However as long as he has some sex moves I'm sure he'll be ok

Hmaal

Smash Journeyman
We should be talking about Bowser not height and weight and its link to living.

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
I think studying the connection between smash bros and real life is a very important philosophy.....................................................................

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
Yes because well all know people with a lot of muscles are more susceptible to heart attacks.
Well... actually... Fit people are less likely, but people with a ridiculous mess of muscles have a somewhat higher chance, though much less than obese people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom