• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser as a secondary?

NintendoGameGuy

Smash Rookie
Other then the irony of playing Bowser and Bowser Jr., is it a good idea? I have grown naturally good with him and seems like a decent secondary main but I am not sure :urg:. Does anyone mind helping out a fellow Junior main to find a main?

Thanks for reading this btw,
NintendoGameGuy

Nemesis561

Smash Apprentice
Strictly from a competitive point of view, probably not the most viable. Jr and bowser share similar losing match-ups and have similar weaknesses.

But hell, I have a secondary Wario which doesn't help me much in match-up s except for Rosa lol....

Kantrip

Kantplay
Bowser's actually a fine secondary for Jr. He's very grab heavy whereas Jr is the opposite, so opponents who get shield happy will need to adjust to a completely different style. He also lowkey does okay against Megaman and Rosa in my opinion, two of Jr's worst matchups.

Top Bottom