• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

'Bout to Ruin your day

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
So Gea (Doc player from... TX I think?) showed me this vid last night. Completely made me upset, as I hate both of these, and I couldn't find the ONLY acceptable remix of this song.

but now.

IT'S TIME

TO

RUIN

YOUR

DAY
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NA78MQf-kMY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NA78MQf-kMY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

WaveLength

Smash Apprentice
Wow, that actually ruined my entire day. Thanks, Dogy.

This is so atrocious.

Frames

DI
dogy why cant u just be like the rest of the world and worship ff7 forever as the greatest thing to come out of the 20th century

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
*burns 50% tension* -Romantic!-

I KNOW THIS ***** DID NOT LOCK MY ****ING THREAD, WITHOUT ASKIN ME ABOUT IT, AS MUCH AS HE GETS ONTO ME FOR DOIN THAT ****. I DONT EVEN!!

__

But man, **** some FF7. Game's so overrated it's ridiculous. Everything around the game might be good, but when I play a game I want a good GAME. FF7 tells you to gtfo with that we're just gunna have a clone army.

DC

Smash Cadet
Sounds pretty good. Plus FFVII sucked.

LOL jk never played FFVII.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
FF7 Was alright, as a game. I prefer FF6, with FF8 as a close second.

One Winged Angel is a great song, regardless of how the game turned out. I still listen to it a lot. Both the classic and the Advent Children version.

FF7 Was really good, IF you ignored Cloud and Aerith's forced relationship.

Gameplay-wise, it was great. I liked it.

But yeah, Day ruined. Bad song + Great Song = Not good.

nevershootme

Smash Master
FF7 = overrated... case closed, if you want more exmaples just go to a god**** anime con... whack enough to see 10-12 yr olds cosplay as an Advent Children character let alone i did see a lil kid cosplay as a twlight princess character.

FF13 so far hasn't failed on my hopes to deliver the Final Fantasy experience, and i ain't gonna discuss all the other FF's,

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
. . .

My eardrums have bled a green liquid. The impossible has occurred.

Top Bottom