• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bouncing Egg Roll Priority- Testing Helpers Needed.

Chaco

Never Logs In
So we all now how using an egg roll in the air, upon landing it will bounce. Correct? Yes. So today I was playing accidentally did an Egg roll in the air it bounces takes an arrow WITHOUT breaking, and take the hit from his Usmash, without breaking and then damages him some extra. Like 22%. I was like : O_O. So yeah I need some help testing all the thing it can go through and stuff, this will be a lengthy list, so I'll take 5 volunteers. ^__^

ThaRoy

Smash Journeyman
I'll help! Just test high priority moves against a bouncing egg roll? Seems easy.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yuup, and all projectiles. Timing is key though, so for right now you are volunteer numero uno. We will start later tonight or tomorrow. I must make a list of what to test.

DstyCube

Smash Journeyman
So today I was playing accidentally did an Egg roll in the air it bounces takes an arrow WITHOUT breaking, and take the hit from his Usmash, without breaking and then damages him some extra.
Against Pit? Link? Toon Link?

Chaco

Never Logs In
XD I will soon, I also saw something intersting I angle spiked Airborne with an Fsmash. Over edges this could be snazzy.

Top Bottom