• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BOTM II [1] - Wave? vs. UltiMario!

Who should be the first competitor?

• Supermarth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pink Reaper

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • ChiboSempai

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Terywj

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Zook

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Why was Mow removed from the list? As already stated, he can still technically play. Someone just has to get ahold of him if he's chosen.

SWF =/= Shoddy, and considering the fact that he's been a regular in the Poke Center for who knows how long (as well as being a mod), I think it's only right that he still be included in the nominations despite his inability to come to the PC now.

EDIT: Unless he himself said he didn't want to be included, in which case it's a completely different story.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Why was Mow removed from the list? As already stated, he can still technically play. Someone just has to get ahold of him if he's chosen.

SWF =/= Shoddy, and considering the fact that he's been a regular in the Poke Center for who knows how long (as well as being a mod), I think it's only right that he still be included in the nominations despite his inability to come to the PC now.
Considering how long he's been "Away" on AIM, I don't see how it could possibly work out.

-Terywj

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Reaps basically said it.

I know I have a couple of friends irl that keep their AIM on Away status constantly, but do as Mow does and has some alternative message in the Away message spot. And they're almost always there.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
haha. Regardless, we could just wait until the second round of nominations since this is just to pick the 1st player and the top 6 pool.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
haha. Regardless, we could just wait until the second round of nominations since this is just to pick the 1st player and the top 6 pool.
Nope nope. The top 6 from these nominations proceed to be voted on. The winner is the first battler. His opponent is then determined by voting on the remaining 5.

-Terywj

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
it's basically the same thing unless Mow winds up winning top spot...in which case we'd have a problem.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if we can vote for umbreon then il stick with him

dont take forever with voting, it can be done fast, were all active back here. do like 2 days to choose the first battler, then 1 day for their opponent
when u want a poll added hit up me or spire

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
If everyone wants to get Week 1 of BOTW started I'll be making the poll soon.

When I say "I'll be making" I mean "I'll have someone make it." Ahaha.

-Terywj

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
No not quite. Zook will probably win this poll, and then remaining 5 will be polled on again to determine Zook's opponent.

Edit: What the- How the Muk did I take the lead...?

Edit2: It seems we have a tie.

-Terywj

Riddle

Smash Lord
Tery if you win. I will tutor you in OU :p. Return the favor, and like I'm actually decent at that tier. Unless you can get like supermarth to tutor you. Him > Me

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Well it can either work two ways:

1) Poll between me and Zook to determine the first battler.

2) Just have Zook pwn **** vs. me.

Your call, guys.

-Terywj

SpiredMoth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1813-9781
What about ignoring a tie for first and taking the next highest? Then those in the tie are in the poll for the opponent.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Doing that would guarantee what my next vote would be, and something tells me the next vote would essentially be a landslide.

I don't really care what happens, but that would actually be a good option. Nice and easy to figure out.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
To live and not lag, I've just decided to take the top 2 winners and set them as our contestants. If by any chance another lead tie occurs in the future, well I'll just explain then what we'd do if it happens.

Week 1: Zook vs. Terywj

-Terywj

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Wednesday afternoon (1:30PM - 7:00PM)
Thursday afternoon (4:00PM - 9:00PM)
Friday afternoon (4:00PM - 5:00PM)
Saturday afternoon (2:00PM - 10:30PM)
Sunday night (7:30PM - 9:00PM)

That's my schedule, in Eastern time of course. Each time could vary depending on how long tennis practice is and how much homework I get.

Also, is there someone who would like to write up a summary of the battle after it's over so I can log it into the OP as a description / overview of the battle in case other members miss out on the battle?

Also, I expect to be swept 6-0 by his Swinub.

-Terywj

Top Bottom