• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Both Hand Bosses Simultaneously

Dont.Forget.To.Smile

Smash Rookie
So, I was just playing Classic mode on Very Hard difficulty as Meta Knight. When I got to Stage 12 (boss stage), I was shocked to see both Master Hand and Crazy Hand both waiting for me on Final Destination. Well, I got my head "handed" to me, and when I continued, it was only Master Hand to fight the second time around.

I've never seen this happen before, and I'm wondering why it did. Are there certain game parameters that will trigger the dual boss fight instead of just one?

Ange

Smash Lord
Yep.

Make it to the final stage on Hard or above in 9 minutes or less, and Crazy Hand will appear alongside Master Hand. [:

randomselect

Smash Cadet
To really win against both hands(especially on intense) you gotta make sure you have at least 3 lives when you meet them. That's how much it takes me anyway.

Titanium Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Fighting both hands at once is massively harder than fighting one hand at a time (which is a joke fight, really - the hands are pretty sucky bosses). That said, its not all that difficult, once you learn the new pattern; you just have to make sure the other one doesn't get you while you're doing something else. I generally go for Crazy Hand first myself, as he has a more disruptive attack pattern IMO, so staying on him rather than Master Hand seems easier.

I've done it without using a life on very hard, but I've yet to fight the pair on intense at all.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
Crazy Hand should be your first target, since his moves are wide range, Ignore and doge Master Hand attacks, because its very predictable when he's going to use it.
Anyway my first time meeting the pair was with Marth, after a couple tried and I won on intense, counter FTW.

Dream Chaser

Smash Journeyman
I usually kill master hand first because crazy hand seems to have less killing moves. But I suppose that once you wipe out one the other one is easy to finish.

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, just focus on one hand, and go with quick attacks like autocanceling aerials, because usually when one hand is open the other one is trying to murder you.

Katapultar

Smash Lord
you get up to MH and don't lose any lives along with doing it within a certain time limit i think 18min or less

Top Bottom