• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boss Ideas

D

Deleted member

2 Other bosses that i want the most for smash 6.you can also see which fighter fights the boss in classic mode.
.Metal Gear REX::ultsamus::ultness::ultdarkpit:(team battle w/:ultpit:):ultsnake::ultlucas:(Porky's theme):ultrob::ultmegaman:(Round 6,Guts Man stage):ultshulk::ultgunner:
.Wind Waker Ganon::ultlink::ultfalcon::ultpeach:(team battle w/:ultmario:):ultzelda:(team battle w/:ultlink:):ulttoonlink::ultken:(Round 5):ultcorrin:/:ultcorrinf::ultsimon::ulthero:/:ulthero3:/:ulthero4:/:ulthero2:(Battle for glory)

Last edited by a moderator:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
I think Akuma would be a great pick. M. Bison would probably work well as a playable fighter if they wanted someone who wasn't Chun-Li for whatever reason, but I think Akuma's in an interesting spot where he's unlikely to be included as playable (because he'd effectively be a second clone of Ryu after Ken), but has enough of an iconic status as a video game boss where he'd make a lot of sense.

Also, who wouldn't want to see Akuma use the Raging Demon on, like, Kirby?

Top Bottom