• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boss from Pikmin?

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
:)Anyone think there'll be a boss from Pikmin in the subspace emmisary? i've never played Pikmin so excuse me. thanks!:)

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
Emperor Bulblax was the main boss of the first Pikmin game, and was a hard mini-boss in the second one. He'll more than likely show that very ugly mug of his somewhere in the game. :)

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Emperor Bulblax was the main boss of the first Pikmin game, and was a hard mini-boss in the second one. He'll more than likely show that very ugly mug of his somewhere in the game. :)
That sounds about right. :)

Eagle

Smash Lord
probably not ive rented the 2nd game but didnt beat it so idk
maybe bulborb
I doubt that. :p Those are common enemys.

I think that giant spider with suction cup feet.

OR

That Queen Bulbo with a massive egg sack attached to her that rolls around to kill you.

Nightwonder

Smash Cadet
if their did put pikmin enemies in it would most likely Bulbo type enemies, but I highly doubt well see a blowhog especially the fiery ones.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I'm going with the emperor Bulbax it was the final boss in Pikman, that was a memorable boss

Bohrain

Smash Rookie
Emperor bulblax, bulborbs are the most common enemies in game and thats their leader so that would make it clear

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Titan Dweevil could have some cool things done with him.

When you fight him he could have the characters that have been turned into trophies (such as the princess you don't save) be placed on his body, and when you knock the trophies off they become added to your team to help out in the battle.

A variation of this could be the Titan Dweevil turning the characters back to normal himself, only in the process they become evil ("Dark" color) and you have to fight them.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
emperor Bulblax is the most likly, but I'd like to see either those tall birds or that golden spider thing from pikmin 2.

Terradrius

Smash Apprentice
Given how little plot would be needed to introduce Emperor Bulblax (There his is. Oh no! He's trying to eat you!), I think it would be silly not include him as a boss. I definately expect to see him somewhere in SSE.

It would definitely have to be an enemy that was a boss in the games. My top picks are the two (in my opinion) coolest ones: Titan Dweevil and Man-at-legs.

Titan Dweevil is just too intense not to be a boss if it has all four weapons attached to it. And it makes for an interesting battle in Brawl. Players would have to knock off its weapons and disable it before attacking its body.

The Man-at-legs has a machine gun with laser sighting. Enough said.

Then I'll finally be able to beat that thing.
Try doing what I did; beat the game without losing a single Pikmin at all.

Goat12000

Smash Cadet
I hope its titan dwevil its the perfect place for louie to make an appearence since he was controling it

IllidR

Smash Champion
I've always imagine Emperor Bulbax as the boss for Olimar in the subspace Emissary, he seems like the greatest candidate as he is the most important boss in the games.

Camera_Guy

Smash Journeyman
He wasn't really important, you didn't have to fight him, and all he had was Olimar's piggy bank. He wasn't a necesity. Despite all this I think Emperor Bulblax is awesome.

He wasn't really important, you didn't have to fight him, and all he had was Olimar's piggy bank. He wasn't a necesity. Despite all this I think Emperor Bulblax is awesome.
He was still pretty important. He showed up 6-7 times in Pikmin 2 (not counting Challenge Mode), second in frequency only to the Burrowing Snagret.

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
I'll just guess that we get at least Emperor Bulbax, since he was the boss of the first game. Though really any Pikmin boss would work nicely, too. Especially as a boss for someone that's not Olimar. Link and Yoshi vs. a Burrowing Snagret, anyone?

Top Bottom