• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boozer's Pwnage Throws

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Does it for sure KO the other guy first? If it KO's the opponent first and then bowser, and is unescapable, it sounds pretty broken to me.

smash_pilgrim

Smash Cadet
they increased the range of koopa klaw. so a sesoned bowser user will most likley get crazy grabs. because they are used to a a shorter range. so this attack will be good for a longer range hit(and help against those sword users).
I hate sword users with a passion (when fighting them, link is the only one i like to play). f*** the sword users and now that marth is gone all we see now are pit(short range), ike (hes slow as hell), meta(his sword is short but i have yet to see his true power) and link( still very good with his medium length sword and projectiles). One question I have is will metal weapons still have the godly priority they once had?

smash_pilgrim

Smash Cadet
the klaw was my favorite move in melee, and this new klaw at first i didn't like, but now i do. it activates WAY faster and has literally no lag whatsoever after it, its one of the quickest moves from start to finish in brawl when it misses from what i saw.

anyways i used the new klaw to SD kill my opponents a lot, its probably the most stylish thing possible to do. you have a lot of control over your character in the air, so its really easy, you can get a lot of distance too so you dont have to be that close to the edge!
hey does the klaw throw up and down now? oh srry im a n00b and just figured out hoe to use multi qote :/

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Every thing he said was.....interesting.... maybe read Gimpy's Brawl Impressions Thread. It's stickied and you should be able to find what you need there, or you can go to mine, which basically regurgitates all his info but specifically for Bowser.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
they increased the range of koopa klaw. so a sesoned bowser user will most likley get crazy grabs. because they are used to a a shorter range. so this attack will be good for a longer range hit(and help against those sword users).
where did the idea that his klaw has improved range come from? its not true, it actually has less range

smash_pilgrim

Smash Cadet
it has less range? i know that in that one pic that part of his s"claw" is actualy slash effect, but now you say that the claw has been nerfed? gimpy, is it at least more powerful than before (chomps do more damage, miss strike attack stronger, more throw options)? They nerfed his dash grab too, did they make up for loss of range, possibly for more priority?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
wh... what?

when you klaw somebody you automatically throw them right away, no biting, it does 17% which is nice.

there is no attacking part of the new klaw, it is purely a grab, and the range has been reduced.

Top Bottom