• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boozer mad done

Doraki

Smash Lord
I meant the one playing as me couldn't have avoided the ko, no matter what he did.
I don't guess any DI is going to save me .. better ?

Gojira

Smash Lord
i'm not sure what "and don't perfectly you have to do what he said" means but the second part, getting utilt'd/usmashed when you don't DI is pretty much the definition of escaping a chaingrab
That was a typo error lolz. Done* is what I meant. Yeah that really is the definition of esacaping a chain grad....but i think its a better idea to try to get to the edge rather then not DI and get upsmashed, mainly if your a fast faller and that usmash can be followed up with a fair or possibly a u-air

Crashmania

Smash Journeyman
i'm pretty sure the usmash can't happen until at very high percent, and even so the bowser usually doesn't react to the di in time to usmash. i mean, bowser players arn't usually very good cause i mean, they're playing bowser,,,

Gojira

Smash Lord
i'm pretty sure the usmash can't happen until at very high percent, and even so the bowser usually doesn't react to the di in time to usmash. i mean, bowser players arn't usually very good cause i mean, they're playing bowser,,,
the u throw doesnt have increasing knockback it is the same, and you can see what way they died before bowsers throw animation is complete, resulting in a up tilt or up smash.

Banned via Administration
it doesn't increase in knockback but when he gets higher % it takes him longer to recover from the hitstun (i think) if not then i don't think it'd be possible at all, atleast i've never seen it work. i've seen usmash attempted but the fox was able to jump away before it came out.

*MERGED*

the above post is crashman and i tried to edit it to say such but editing is currently not working

and good thing i didn't forget and have to post again, this post is also crashman

Crashmania

Smash Journeyman
just tested, hitstun doesn't increase at higher percent and usmash doesn't work at any percent, only utilt which won't combo into anything

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i tried to post something along those lines but smashboards was being all horrible and it didn't let me lol

technically that was a tripple post crashman! *hovers over bannination button* lol jk

Gojira

Smash Lord
just tested, hitstun doesn't increase at higher percent and usmash doesn't work at any percent, only utilt which won't combo into anything[/QUOTE
okay i ,m ade a mistake about the DI. If fox does the DI where he goes straight up and you do and upsmash as soon as you can you should be able to hit the fox before he jumps. if a Fox doesnt DI you can fitilt or grab again. My bad.

Crashmania

Smash Journeyman
just tested, hitstun doesn't increase at higher percent and usmash doesn't work at any percent, only utilt which won't combo into anything
okay i ,m ade a mistake about the DI. If fox does the DI where he goes straight up and you do and upsmash as soon as you can you should be able to hit the fox before he jumps. if a Fox doesnt DI you can fitilt or grab again. My bad.
no i just said that he couldnt and i tested. no matter what the di.

Geist

Smash Master
nice vid. almost makes me want to main as bowser...but i reeeaaallly like samus.
*cringes defensivly with flamesheild* Gimpyfish plz dun ban meh

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Bowser is better in Brawl, so you better make a better video when the time comes, Gojira. :)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
sorry to uber bump, but the dl link is gone. does anyone still have it for reup?

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
I still have the original video. I can re-upload it, but it might not happen until next week. I'll be preparing for EVO all this week. I will probably try to fix some errors I made in the credits and such before uploading, too.

TresChikon

Smash Lord
I still have the original video. I can re-upload it, but it might not happen until next week. I'll be preparing for EVO all this week. I will probably try to fix some errors I made in the credits and such before uploading, too.
Thanks man! I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate the re-upload!

Top Bottom