• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boost Hogging

Silhouette

Smash Lord
I made a comment about this elsewhere but I don't see what's so special about that at all. It does put the player-controlled Climber (it's not necessarily Popo!) slightly over the stage so it's a little safer but it's basically a standard tether edgehog.
I wish we had something as broken as this, its practical for how long the puppet stays invincible on the ledge, plus once they lose their invincibility you can regrab with you primary IC. and with most tether edgehogs they might see it coming and knock you out of it, this is quite the mindgame.

I wish I had remembered this last night against wakka, i kept regrabing for invincibility too slow and kept getting hit XD

Llumys

Smash Champion
I'm surprised this hasn't been noticed yet.

I thought every board knew about the difference between letting go and dropping, and what it can bring.

DiZmY??

Smash Cadet
Its seems as tho you are wasting fuel, and that could be bad. ive tried doingthis at home, and when i try to use up-b away from the ledge, i have less fuel that when i first started. This could be really bad :(

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
sure it uses fuel, but if it gets a quick gimp and you play it smart, you'll be fine.

Top Bottom