• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Booser loves peach...

Dr. Science

Smash Apprentice
also... is it normal for a peach main to like playing with booser?

it seems natural for me to switch between them, maybe because their aerials are similar in certain ways?

I don't know for certain but any little know tips for a peach user using bowser?

i also use doc and marth,

few ?s....

Downsmash **** out of certain aerials = good?
Downsmash invincibility, how much?

best priority moves for bowser? and howmuch priority?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Best Priority Move for Bowser: His Fortress?

Don't downsmash out of a shffl'd aerial, thats a waste of frames if thats what you're saying there.

Downsmash has NO invincibility frames if i remember correctly

The |Egg| Sniper

Smash Apprentice
Whirling Fortress is the second fastest move in the game. It clanks with Reflectors.
Whirling Fortress can be done out of shield.

Whirling Fortress= teh pwnage :D

And as said before, Dsmash provides no cover.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
fortress is ONE OF the fastest moves, and it would clank with the fortress if the fox uses it a little bit late, but otherwise it will simply beat it, because bowser's fortress has startup invincibility

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Bowser's fortress isn't the second fastest move in the game, theres a ton of jabs that beat it, the reason Bowser's fortress clanks a lot is cause of its four frames of invincibility on start up.

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
My face has invincibility frames.

As it has sort of already been said, Bowser's downsmash is slow and punishable. The only good uses for it that I can think of are to punish stupid tech rolls or take advantage of someone that likes to roll onto the stage for whatever reason.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Yeah what are these people talking about, that moves has ridiculous priority against opponents comign from above.

Dr. Science

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm... I don't quite understand, does the d-smash not have good priority? i thought ive seen it clash with many other moves including sword users.

So what would be considered good to do after a shffld forward aerial or n-air?

Chip.

you know what to do
Bowser's d-smash has a disjointed hitbox on it.

And his fortress isn't even close to being the second fastest attack in the game.

WFL

Smash Journeyman
Fortress I think is second fastest if you count all of the 1 frame startup moves, i.e. shine, rest, as tied for 1st. But it could be considered better because of the invincibility frames until the hitboxes come out, plus it can be used out of shield and it can be canceled.

Cruise

Smash Apprentice
choosing which move to do after another is situational
a)shffl fair, if he shields it, you can upB to avoid the grab
b) shffl fair, he shields it, but this time you spaced yourself a bit more, so you avoid the grab, then you can use ftilt, which sets up for even more moves.
c)shffl fair, it hits, dash, shffl fair again, or if hes off the stage, go to the ledge, turn around, bair
it's all situational, and all mindgames

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
wfl thats not true at all
there are several moves that activate in 3 frames, and even if you count ties like the one frame things it doesn't go

1. Shine
1. Rest
2. X

it goes
1. Shine
1. Rest
3. X

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
m2k's ridiculous stat lists said:
Group A
Starting time - 3 frames (vulnerable frames 1 and 2)
Total time invincible - 17 frames (frames 3-19)
2 characters: Peach/Zelda

Group B
Starting time - 3 frames
Total time invincible - 27 frames (frames 3-29)
1 character: Bowser

Group C
Starting time - 4 frames
Total Time invincible - 26 frames (frames 4-29)
23 characters: the rest of the characters
best airdodge in the freakin game yeayuhz

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
oh god i hate that match up

Peach is hard to defeat with bowser^^ but i think Fair is a quite good approach after some dash dances and stuff

DONT use Koopa Claw !!!!! It WONT WORK!!!! its reallly difficult to try and youll get her the perfect chance for a DSmash! so stick with Bowsers other moves like Whirling fortres yeah^^

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
oh god i hate that match up

Peach is hard to defeat with bowser^^ but i think Fair is a quite good approach after some dash dances and stuff

DONT use Koopa Claw !!!!! It WONT WORK!!!! its reallly difficult to try and youll get her the perfect chance for a DSmash! so stick with Bowsers other moves like Whirling fortres yeah^^
.... *facepalm*

Thats not what the thread is about silly...

And a lot of that stuff isn't correct, but hey you probably were just writing up something quick.

Top Bottom