• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BOOO! Black Olimar was removed

mcnichoj

Smash Apprentice
Someone call up Al Sharpton, this is racism.
Now I need to pick out a new skin to use.

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
yeah that one was my favorite from Brawl, why couldn't they just give Olimar and Alph 8 skins each? =.=

mcnichoj

Smash Apprentice
Good joke. The racism bit.
Racism is never a joke.

I have a dream, that one day little black Smashers and little white Smashers will be able to join fists, feet and various other limbs and be able to call each other Super Bros.

I guess for now we'll have to settle for Ganondorf, Charizard, Lucario, Greninja, Bowser, Metaknight, Fox, Falco the two shadow Links and ROB as the only black characters in the game.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
I'm not sure if this thread is taking itself seriously or not... I really hope not.

D

Deleted member

Racism is never a joke.

I have a dream, that one day little black Smashers and little white Smashers will be able to join fists, feet and various other limbs and be able to call each other Super Bros.

I guess for now we'll have to settle for Ganondorf, Charizard, Lucario, Greninja, Bowser, Metaknight, Fox, Falco the two shadow Links and ROB as the only black characters in the game.
Don't forget BLACK Pit! Huh?

mcnichoj

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure if this thread is taking itself seriously or not... I really hope not.

Considering the Pokemon have like twelve skins, I don't know why Olimar got his axed.

Don't forget BLACK Pit! Huh?
He's Godzi- I mean, black in name only.
Mr. Game & Watch and Shadow Kirby are using shoe polish so not only are they not black but they're offensive and should be patched out.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
you guys all know it was just a tinted helmet right

that alt is so weak

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
His name was Negrolimar. He will be missed. He was my main too.

What got me is that they even took out Pink Boots! Like the green Olimar skin just has green shoes now, seriously?

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
His name was Negrolimar. He will be missed. He was my main too.

What got me is that they even took out Pink Boots! Like the green Olimar skin just has green shoes now, seriously?
I personally prefer the name: Captain Lamar :troll:

In all honesty tho, why does Little Mac get 16 alts while Olimar has 4 hogged up by Alph? Tht maks mi cri :crying:

Top Bottom