• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boomerang to help falling teammate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow!

Smash Lord
Arrow would usually be faster and better - negligible knockback = recovered 3rd jump. If your teammate is so low that he's going to have a hard time recovering, then going out to throw the boomerang is likely to put Link at risk, too, whereas he is also likely to be in range of an arrow at some point. Plus, on many stages, it might drag them underneath if they haven't practiced working with the boomerang.

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
I'm sure you could do it, but you would have to practice the hell out of it. It would be kinda embarrassing to kill your partner trying.
more embarrassing would be to kill your partner and yourself. Ive seen it happen :\

I say stick to bombs. Make sure your partner doesnt decide to fastfall after their upB cuz your bomb wont catch up to them. It always worked fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom