• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BOO FOR SMASH 5

Fox McCLOUT

Smash Rookie
Boo deserves to be in a smash game because he has sat on the sides for too long. He always appears in mario games but has only been a playable character in Mario Party and Mario Kart. Also, he's the cutest character out of the whole cast of Mario characters so of all games, he should at least be in Smash 5.

Madwario

Smash Apprentice
You know whats weird? Ive seen great demands of King Boo on the roster, yet Piranha Plant gets in. Ive litteraly never seen anyone ask for Piranha Plant.

Last edited:

Madwario

Smash Apprentice
Same here, but what would King Boos moves be?
A tonguelick that could also stun people if used right when they hit him. A tongue that can swallow projectiles from a long range and buffing him depending on the type of item he swallowed. A tennisracket smash into someones face. A chargable skill that would turn him into ghost-state ignoring attacks while hitting people. An ultra that damages or even swallow people he passes thru like the way he acts in Mariogame.
He would be able to jump like Jigglypuff.

His winning pose/taunt could be the shy face like the Boos do when they are spoted.

I would make him like that xD

Last edited:

thirsty-pocket

Smash Ace
I'd be okay with King Boo, but I think regular Boo is silly. Piranha plant should be the only nook, and it should be a one time thing, imo.

Top Bottom