• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bombsoldier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bull37

Smash Cadet
bombsoldier was only like 14 years old during JGT . oh and as for javi and jorge they are the best in mexico, chucki has the 2nd best fox in mexico. go to youtube and search up dbr and look for a vid called Xsmashers or twins battle. you will find them there.

booshk

Smash Lord
Lixivium said:

I call it a mullet 'cause it makes him more badass.

Other badasses who have sported mullets:

Solid Snake
Chuck Norris
Jackie Chan
i'm sure a mullet is when someone gels there hair into the middle of their heaad.. ofmg its so hard to explain.. that guy beside bombsoldier has a mullet.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
the kid beside BS look like he ready to fight someone if he lose, and BS himself look high den a *****.

and are some of yall getting a mullet and a mohak mixed up

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
if you dont like the thread, dont read it.

obviously there are some people who care if they took the time to post and create this thread. there are 4 pages of content. theres no point in trashing this thread with your complaints.

get off your pedestals.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Hate for Bombsoldier?
Hell no his falco is too good. But I just don't understand why people think of Great smashers as gods. For example I respect Ken he is the best smasher hands down. But I don't make threads about his skill and say Oh Ken is god etc. He's a human just like the rest of us.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
seriously, since i first came into smash and first heard about bombsoldier nothing ever came up that he was anything but oriental, whoever said he is black is a *******

Serpreme

Smash Apprentice
Wow bomb looks like a girl and ken looks so much like a sterotypical asian.
Man sterotypes hurt,but god **** are they ever true.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright, I told you all I was going to lock this thread when I became mod of this room, which happened effective today, so I will.

This topic is pretty worthless. I see post after post discussing bs's mullet which has no significant value to this room - basically a bunch of spam.

No hate on BS, like someone mentioned to me earlier, but hate on this thread.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom