• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bomb Gitch from AiB

Sudai

Stuff here
Only useful in un-useful friendlies, and chars do not pull items out with items OFF, not on none.
Peach can still pull items with items set to none and off, but only the beam sword, Mr. Saturn, and Bo-bombs.

This might be useful once in a purple moon. (Blue moons too common. :X)

Taeran

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I thought the rule applied to everyone.

I'll go edit...

lol

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Dude holy crap how did that happen? I didn't even know he could pull anything but a Waddle-Dee, Waddle-Doo, or Gorro out... That's incredible... And I bet Peach would be uber with the Beam Sabre helping her. :p

Taeran

Smash Journeyman
It could be only Peach-made, but, they seemed to have proved that it works with any bomb-oms.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Wow, I think this is great, thank you for showing this. I don't think anyone would have the guts to say those two words. Why isn't anyone acting like this is cool or something? And why does that video only have two hundred views? This should be much more popular or something right?

Powda

Smash Apprentice
What exactly is happening int he video?

Is it forcing a throw that doesn't explode the bomb? I don't get it.

Top Bottom