• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bomb C-Down OOS Into Arrow Cancel

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
With a title like that how can you not look?

Anyway, it's pretty easy. If you shield an attack and are holding a bomb, you can c-down and pop yourself back an inch into the air an arrow cancel very quickly. You take a little damage, but its mind games!

Button input
Hold R
C-stick down
Press B

Easiest Link tech :)

Ed: This is only at a pretty low percent.

AD1

Smash Rookie
i guess this could be useful somehow someway i'm just not a big fan of doing things that hurt me..haha good find though

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Interesting. This seems moderately practical. Now to just fit into combos and such. Or what's it for? Spacing? What's up with this technique?

Bouse

Smash Ace
Another fun thing to do is, when both you and your opponents are at similar %, pull out a bomb, hold it in your hand and just let it explode. You both fly in the same direction, and generally Link is heavier and doesn't get knocked as high so you can go right into an uair.

Top Bottom