• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Even more than Toronto and Houston? Because I've always seen you trash those teams but never the Tigers :confused:
But, either way it makes sense that you wouldn't like Detroit.

nbm
Yup. I only trash Toronto to stand up for Fluttershy Fluttershy , but the Astros I only trash because they're the stereotype of winning games by offense alone, which WILL NOT get you very far into the postseason.

The Tigers though, they haven't been so good since Jim Leyland retired. Their new manager SUCKS! There haven't been as much chances to hate them.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Yup. I only trash Toronto to stand up for Fluttershy Fluttershy , but the Astros I only trash because they're the stereotype of winning games by offense alone, which WILL NOT get you very far into the postseason.

The Tigers though, they haven't been so good since Jim Leyland retired. Their new manager SUCKS! There haven't been as much chances to hate them.
Yeah, I can see why you'd say that. Need good balance in your team, and defense wins championships.

With the Blue Jays, while Bautistia can be pretty arrogant, I've been over the bat flip thing for a while and as long as there's a team in the AL East that isn't the Yankees, they're ok in my book. Any rival of the Yankees has at least a little positivity for me since I hate the Yankees so much. Comes with being a Red Sox fan first. So, right now I don't mind the Jays.

The Tigers, I have neutral feelings on. I've never been invested in their team one iota. They're just sorta...there.

NBM

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Yeah, I can see why you'd say that. Need good balance in your team, and defense wins championships.

With the Blue Jays, while Bautistia can be pretty arrogant, I've been over the bat flip thing for a while and as long as there's a team in the AL East that isn't the Yankees, they're ok in my book. Any rival of the Yankees has at least a little positivity for me since I hate the Yankees so much. Comes with being a Red Sox fan first. So, right now I don't mind the Jays.

The Tigers, I have neutral feelings on. I've never been invested in their team one iota. They're just sorta...there.

NBM
Honestly, the Bat Flip isn't the worst part. The Blue Jays biggest problem is their manager John Gibbons.

Look at this!

You can clearly see that the Blue Jays interfered with Francisco Lindor as he gets caught in a pickle between first and second as called by the 2nd base umpire Vic Carapazza, and Gibbons goes out to argue with the call he made, then Carapazza throws him out. Gibbons gripes about ANYTHING that doesn't go right for his team, even if the call was correct like this one.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
hey apperently i'm a hundred pages behind and its been over 2 months since i last been here....so ya thats something :V

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Honestly, the Bat Flip isn't the worst part. The Blue Jays biggest problem is their manager John Gibbons.

Look at this!

You can clearly see that the Blue Jays interfered with Francisco Lindor as he gets caught in a pickle between first and second as called by the 2nd base umpire Vic Carapazza, and Gibbons goes out to argue with the call he made, then Carapazza throws him out. Gibbons gripes about ANYTHING that doesn't go right for his team, even if the call was correct like this one.
Yeah, true. Gibbons does seem a bit...rude.

Natz~ Natz~ Hi Katt! Nice to see you on here again :)

NBM

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
hai hai mister hatty~ and oh ya forgot your a mod now :V

its been so long and stuff ^-^' but well with the crap thats been kinda happening before and all didn't really feel like coming around to be here -3-

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Oh hey, I'm pretty sure I've seen you before... :p
nope, no absolutely not. this is the first in 100 years i have been seen stranger, you have me mistaken for another wolf

aaaaaaaaaand if you say that you mistaken me for a certain jerk coffee loving wolf there will be problem -_-*

Last edited:
Top Bottom