• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Naw, man. They were only my backup team last year. Now I'm putting that faith in the Dodgers.
Ah, ok. That makes more sense.

For me, my top 2 are pretty much set in stone (Red Sox in 1st, Mets in 2nd). The O's and Cubs have flip flopped between 3rd and 4th a few times. After that idk the ranking, but I know that everyone else in the AL East is much higher than the Yankees, and the A's are up there too.

-nbm-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

*hugs* Glad to hear it :D
How have you been?

ZeRo
I've been well as of today, I'd say. It's another lazy Friday for the most part, but I don't mind so much after having a busy enough week that was also very sleep-deprived for me

Most of my day has just been Internet browsing, some time with family during dinner, and a lot of Minecraft lol (it should be no surprise at this point that I got myself back into that game).

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

I've been well as of today, I'd say. It's another lazy Friday for the most part, but I don't mind so much after having a busy enough week that was also very sleep-deprived for me

Most of my day has just been Internet browsing, some time with family during dinner, and a lot of Minecraft lol (it should be no surprise at this point that I got myself back into that game).
That's so cool!
When I am able to re-download Minecraft, we should play it together sometime :)

nbm

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

In other news, I slept decently last night for once this week. So that was a nice enough relief.
Great to hear! Hope it keeps up. Meanwhile, I did the one thing I told myself not to do and listened to high energy music at 2 AM in the morning... but I was still able to sleep sooooo.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

That's so cool!
When I am able to re-download Minecraft, we should play it together sometime :)

nbm
Speaking of Minecraft, I have kept watching the HC series #5. It's been fun lol

Great to hear! Hope it keeps up. Meanwhile, I did the one thing I told myself not to do and listened to high energy music at 2 AM in the morning... but I was still able to sleep sooooo.
I hope it does as well.

At least you got sleep even if you got it at a very late time. I actually can get some good sleep when I stay up super late more often than not, as I'm usually naturally tired by that point anyway, but the problem there is that it throws me off schedule and tends to leave me feeling less tired during the next few nights.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
6 things I shouldn't be stressing over

I hope it does as well.

At least you got sleep even if you got it at a very late time. I actually can get some good sleep when I stay up super late more often than not, as I'm usually naturally tired by that point anyway, but the problem there is that it throws me off schedule and tends to leave me feeling less tired during the next few nights.
Yeah, kind of a no-brainer lol

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

OMG I"m so happy to hear that! :awesome:
Who's your favorite out of the 7? (you better pick Dean :p)

nbm
"Shrug"

Honestly, it's still kinda tough for me lol. I may have to rewatch a few episodes at one point. Dean was good, though I thought all of 'em were cool.

And ProJared in particular I thought was pretty funny.

Yeah, kind of a no-brainer lol
Indeed lol

6 things I shouldn't be stressing over
Mind if I ask?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

I have this feeling that Fluttershy is going to be staying as my best pony forever.. If that's ok with her.. She's just so perfect and cute <3

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

10 remastered tracks

It's that thing again, the one back from February. I bet you're ****ing sick of it at this point. Sorry...
Late response, but....

Hey, it's fine. Life isn't without troubles. No need to apologize for it.

I'm mainly hoping that you're doing alright. Going by that last post, it's been stressing you out again if nothing else....

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Late response, but....

Hey, it's fine. Life isn't without troubles. No need to apologize for it.

I'm mainly hoping that you're doing alright. Going by that last post, it's been stressing you out again if nothing else....
I'm aware, I'm just afraid of being too pushy about it.

And I'm fine, but yeah, I'm stressing out about it. This case is different though...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'm aware, I'm just afraid of being too pushy about it.

And I'm fine, but yeah, I'm stressing out about it. This case is different though...
Understandable, but yeah, you're good. Don't worry about that.

Hmm, alright. If you want to talk more about it at all, I'm certainly willing to listen. I'm assuming you'd rather use a PM for it again if you did.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Understandable, but yeah, you're good. Don't worry about that.

Hmm, alright. If you want to talk more about it at all, I'm certainly willing to listen. I'm assuming you'd rather use a PM for it again if you did.
Thank you.

Yup, a PM would be most preferable.

Top Bottom