• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

And I would post in that thread more often, too.

If the topic there wasn't Fire Emblem 75% of the time.
Same. Except replace 'more often' with 'for once' for the same reason. That and cause I dunno how to slide into a conversation in that thread.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Same. Except replace 'more often' with 'for once' for the same reason. That and cause I dunno how to slide into a conversation in that thread.
It'd be different for me if I had ever played a Fire Emblem game before. Which I haven't lol.

Understandable. Depends on how the conversation is going or what the topic is, but there's still times where I don't know how to enter a conversation there either.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Personally, I've thought of it as the actual worst thread/area on the site since it was made. But rather than talk trash, I just avoid it entirely (short of someone mentioning me, but I usually ignore those as well).

Also

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
1, well, at least we got to 100.

It'd be different for me if I had ever played a Fire Emblem game before. Which I haven't lol.

Understandable. Depends on how the conversation is going or what the topic is, but there's still times where I don't know how to enter a conversation there either.
Same. There's just other stuff I'd rather play instead tbh

It's also the only non-Smash part of the site that's especially active. Smash 4 social is dead as a door nail and there haven't been enough Smash Switch news (or reasons, for that matter) to warrant a social thread there yet.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Same. There's just other stuff I'd rather play instead tbh

It's also the only non-Smash part of the site that's especially active. Smash 4 social is dead as a door nail and there haven't been enough Smash Switch news (or reasons, for that matter) to warrant a social thread there yet.
I've personally thought about playing some of the FE games myself at some point but I've just never gotten around to it.

Kinda sad to see the ole' Smash 4 Social is a shell of it's former self now. It's been that way for at least a few years now.....
And yeah, the Nintenzone is definitely the most active part of the site that isn't Smash-related. I'm gonna guess that it being the social of a sub-forum dedicated to Nintendo games in general is a major reason why.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Kinda sad to see the ole' Smash 4 Social is a shell of it's former self now. It's been that way for at least a few years now.....
And yeah, the Nintenzone is definitely the most active part of the site that isn't Smash-related. I'm gonna guess that it being the social of a sub-forum dedicated to Nintendo games in general is a major reason why.
Yeah, everybody there either left the site or just moved to Nintenzone.

Yup, you're gonna get more people when you focus on the company people are probably supporting when they sign up for this place to begin with. Though, if I didn't know better, I would have thought it was an FE thread lol

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Good. :p

Now you can be like me, all caught up even though I haven't watched last week's episode yet lol
Well, I'll probably be slightly behind on one episode for a while from now anyway, mostly because I usually watch the episodes via On Demand (and episodes for that seem to release a few days late now). :p

26 smh you ponies should catch up with Ponies :v they are being adorable :3
Hey, I'm almost caught up. :p

And when are they not? :V

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Well, I'll probably be slightly behind on one episode for a while from now anyway, mostly because I usually watch the episodes via On Demand (and episodes for that seem to release a few days late now). :p
I always wait until the night to watch them though that sometimes gets moved to Sunday when a certain somebody is streaming or when the episode isn't readily available.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I always wait until the night to watch them though that sometimes gets moved to Sunday when a certain somebody is streaming or when the episode isn't readily available.
I typically wait 'till night to watch them as well just because it's usually convenient.

I'd watch 'em sooner myself but I usually do it via On Demand, and as I said...... yeah episodes don't release on that very quickly anymore. Would watch them for the brief periods of time they're on YT instead like I used to, but I prefer to see them on TV nowadays.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I'd watch 'em sooner myself but I usually do it via On Demand, and as I said...... yeah episodes don't release on that very quickly anymore. Would watch them for the brief periods of time they're on YT instead like I used to, but I prefer to see them on TV nowadays.
My preference to do it the way I have been doing it is just because it's more comfortable for me. That, and I can multitask easier, that helps too.

Top Bottom