• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

MLP season premiere:

I like that the students found friendship among one and other almost all on their own, to the point where they stuck by each other's sides when the school suddenly closed down. Pretty sweet.

Chancellor Neighsay (what a fitting name) is an ***. Can't fully hate him though, if only for the fact that he's voiced by the same guy who voiced Brain from Pinky and the Brain (and because the episodes would be less interesting without it's conflicts).

Good storyline too, and while Twilight serving as a principal of a school is great and makes sense (especially when one of it's biggest goals is to bring people of different species together and, well, teach and form friendships :p) and Starlight probably has plenty of time to be a guidance counselor (which was a nice role she got, I must say) Although I do question how the other Mane 6 are supposed to manage being teachers when pretty much all of them have other jobs already.

All in all, good start to the season.

I'm not sure which one of the student characters is my favorite.

I'm leaning towards Ocellus, Gallus, and Silverstream so far, though.
Silverstream is the best :p

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

God, I never come on here anymore. I don't really know why I bother.

Top Bottom