• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Break the count again, let the evil flow inside of you :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

And now I'll show mercy :p Feeling crazy tonight lol

How are you doing, bud?

NBM
Decided to spare us, huh? :p

I'm doing well. The weekend was busy up until today where I decided to take it easy again. I expect the upcoming weekdays to be busy again which is fine by me for the most part.

Break the count again, let the evil flow inside of you :V
Few mods can resist letting the evil side take over at least once.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Decided to spare us, huh? :p

I'm doing well. The weekend was busy up until today where I decided to take it easy again. I expect the upcoming weekdays to be busy again which is fine by me for the most part.
Thanks for the Undertale reference lol

It's good to take a break! I've just been blogging and writing about Survivor on internet forums all day lol (aside from church in the morning, which was nice).

What have you been up to?

NBM

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
This post doesn't count.

Thanks for the Undertale reference lol

It's good to take a break! I've just been blogging and writing about Survivor on internet forums all day lol (aside from church in the morning, which was nice).

What have you been up to?

NBM
Gladly. :p

Hope you've had fun, haha.

I was mostly playing TF2 and Garry's Mod for a bit, playing a game with my family (we don't do game night as often as we used to because game afternoons have been working out better for us than playing games at night) and....yeah, that's about it. This was a really lazy day for me....

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

My weekend has also been sort of lazy but the next one, well, I gotta move into my dorm so that'll be a bit of a busy day. I also need to move my files from my desktop to my laptop which includes a bunch of pictures, a few (unimportant) documents, and my gif folder which I already transferred on over.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
This post doesn't count.

Gladly. :p

Hope you've had fun, haha.

I was mostly playing TF2 and Garry's Mod for a bit, playing a game with my family (we don't do game night as often as we used to because game afternoons have been working out better for us than playing games at night) and....yeah, that's about it. This was a really lazy day for me....
What game were you all playing? Any reason why afternoons work better?

nbm

Top Bottom