• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Probably a smart move. Again, it is something I'm trying to do myself, to an extent. I'm not too concerned with my weight at this exact time but I don't end up being careless and let myself go, I'm trying to stay aware and be careful enough about it. It's a good thing you're already taking some measures about less than healthy food.

And noted.
I mean, I'm not the most in shape person right now but I'm working to improving that.
I didn't mean about burgers specifically, but that works lol
It needs a name, does it not? :p
On the bright side of that, my room is starting to look much nicer than it has for a while. Far less dusty in particular.
Good to hear for your non-pink room. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I mean, I'm not the most in shape person right now but I'm working to improving that.
It goes without saying than starting improvement is better than not improving at all.

It needs a name, does it not? :p
Indeed it does, lol

Good to hear for your non-pink room. :p
Ah, I remember that joke.

...I think that happened over a year ago.

Hi, good to see you again, and thank you! I hope things have been just fine for you, too!
Heya. You're welcome!

I've been on and off, to be honest. I've had my bad days and my good ones. Been doing pretty good for the most part lately however.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I do too. It shows how crazy I am.

Yes, it happened over a year ago. Hooray for old jokes. Because that is the cornerstone of comedy, inside jokes. :p
This thread truly causes everyone to go at least a little crazy at some point.

I've been here so long that I could probably make a list of all the inside jokes this thread/sub-forum's community have created.....but I'm not going to so far as to do that. Most likely. Probably.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

This thread truly causes everyone to go at least a little crazy at some point.

I've been here so long that I could probably make a list of all the inside jokes this thread/sub-forum's community have created.....but I'm not going to so far as to do that. Most likely. Probably.
I have a strange sense of humor, perhaps that was a contributor.

:upsidedown:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
13 Shows I'm mostly caught up with again (I only need to see today's new episode).

Fluttershy Fluttershy
Thoughts? Especially for Episode 13 :p

Also fair warning I'll be changing avi to something down right adorable from the new episode I just watched :p
Edit actually no I'll just put it to my sig..

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Same here, I'll watch the new episode tomorrow.
Sooooo, how were the episodes you watched? :p
Thoughts? Especially for Episode 13 :p

Also fair warning I'll be changing avi to something down right adorable from the new episode I just watched :p
Edit actually no I'll just put it to my sig.
Let's see.....episode 12 was great. Yet another good Discord episode. good humor from the guy as usual. I'll note that it was also nice to see his home dimension again.

Episode 13 though.....man, that was really just something else. I think it might even be my new favorite episode of the whole show. Even rivaling the finales of S2 onward (which I all seriously enjoyed.) It's a truly special episode of the show, no question.

And that signature of those two is just precious.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Let's see.....episode 12 was great. Yet another good Discord episode. good humor from the guy as usual. I'll note that it was also nice to see his home dimension again.

Episode 13 though.....man, that was really just something else. I think it might even be my new favorite episode of the whole show. Even rivaling the finales of S2 onward (which I all seriously enjoyed.) It's a truly special episode of the show, no question.
Same and same.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

And that signature of those two is just precious.
Yeah 12 was pretty good but 13 was just perfect.. Felicia Day did a perfect job on Pear Butter and the feels of the episode were too strong. I think I cried watching this episode more than any other mlp episode before it. Especially considering that their parents are supposedly dead according to the writers..
Yeah this scene is just too adorable /)^3^(\

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yeah 12 was pretty good but 13 was just perfect.. Felicia Day did a perfect job on Pear Butter and the feels of the episode were too strong. I think I cried watching this episode more than any other mlp episode before it. Especially considering that their parents are supposedly dead according to the writers..
Yeah this scene is just too adorable /)^3^(\
Indeed, it was a very emotionally powerful episode. The writers have outdone themselves with this one as far as I'm concerned, and it seems like both fans and critics largely agree with that opinion.

More on the episode coming up shortly in the PM.

I look forward to said scene and the entire episode. :p

Top Bottom