• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

You know, for whatever reason, I read "Kon" as you would "cone" instead of "con".

My mind is weird like that....
Your far from the first mate, though even that way is still slightly off. My name is more pronounced like "khan" with a more prevalent o sound. but the "con" one Isn't that different and I've gotten use to it.

He was pie and now, he's ice cream...
. . . i. . .don't know how to respond. . .

Hi everyone!
Hello darkpit
How is your day

Last edited:

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678

Oh, that's too bad.:ohwell:

I've typed y'all's names so much that my keyboard has started suggesting them, and it doesn't change Kon and Uni to real words anymore

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Welcome back to Bomb Hell, Kon
Bomb hell huh?
And here i always took this place as a monument to friendly conjunction

There's the problem; you shouldn't be used to such days...
. . . why?
I have to maintain a constant performance in work, studies also come as a priority, along with extra activities protruding both so i can actually start to enjoy. Add in that i have bills, housework, cooking, shopping, and anything else in between to keep the three of us afloat proves anything else to be miniscule. I have to be used to this lifestyle, everyone has to work and suffer to keep living.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
. . . why?
I have to maintain a constant performance in work, studies also come as a priority, along with extra activities protruding both. Add in that i have bills, housework, cooking, shopping, and anything else in between to keep the three of us afloat proves anything else to be miniscule. I have to be used to this lifestyle, everyone has to work and suffer to keep living.
If you say so...

...but "suffering?"

Dude...do you even take breaks sometimes?

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
That's nice of them :)
Well i see it as less nice and more of a "we have to do" kind of thing, we are alone and we rely on each other. However I'm not denying the "nice about them" part. We've been through a lot. Honestly if it wasn't for them in my life (more so katt, since kyler did have to disclose ties temporary) I'm not sure if I'll still be around kicking against the grain

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well i see it as less nice and more of a "we have to do" kind of thing, we are alone and we rely on each other. However I'm not denying the "nice about them" part. We've been through a lot. Honestly if it wasn't for them in my life (more so katt, since kyler did have to disclose ties temporary) I'm not sure if I'll still be around kicking
You're lucky to have such a great family...

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
111 Root Beets

I feel like we've already had the root beet conversation...

Top Bottom