• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
13 Hours of Hype
Jojo's tomorrow,but i'm tired now.

you guys have a good night.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
30 Bob-ombs

Finished Battle tendency sometime last month, but other than that, I haven't watched it all that much. I'll probably continue on where I last left off sometime soon.

D

Deleted member

32 Yukakos
30 Bob-ombs

Finished Battle tendency sometime last month, but other than that, I haven't watched it all that much. I'll probably continue on where I last left off sometime soon.
You should get to that as that's the part that introduces the Stands. what did you think of Stroheim?

Part 4 adaptation comes out tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
44 Hidden Truths.
playing through this DLC while I'm waiting for my ride to school. this would probably be more interesting if i'd played Awakening before Fates :V

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
49 costume parties

Too bad it's April 9th midnight here. :p Just dropping by for a bit again. My first Pokkén Tournament last week was really fun. Beat a Pikachu-Libre, but lost to Braxien. Sent to losers then lost to a Gengar. I still gotta learn more of Lucario's combos to get better.

Today at the anime/video game club at my university, we had our Smash 'mini' tournament Top 8 and I was in it. I ended up getting into the final and ironically faced my cousin so we agreed to do Mega Man dittos since we both main him. It was so close but I ended up attaching a crash bomber to him and then used my charge shot smash, sending him off the screen. However, the crash bomber exploded on him. I won a Greninja amiibo but I already had one so I gave it to someone else. :D Fun times, but I'm gonna be busy with an assignment over the weekend though so I'll see you guys later. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom