• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
51 Bob-ombs

32 Yukakos

You should get to that as that's the part that introduces the Stands. what did you think of Stroheim?

Part 4 adaptation comes out tomorrow.
Stroheim was pretty amazing, definitely my favorite character in the show so far.

So is hamon pretty much obsolete in part 3?

Prepare_Yourself

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3067-6422-0231
I wonder if anyone on the planet, besides regular bob ombers, has just read this thread out of curiosity and kept going for a page or more. We've had some... interesting discussions. I think dateline should do a case study on this thread.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I wonder if anyone on the planet, besides regular bob ombers, has just read this thread out of curiosity and kept going for a page or more. We've had some... interesting discussions. I think dateline should do a case study on this thread.
A case study would be great! This thread is indeed interesting in how it functions like a society within a society. It may be considered a microcosm, but it's definitely an interesting one.

If you decide to conduct the case study yourself instead of "dateline", The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn would be a good user to ask since he's been around for a while. He even developed a theory containing the idea that himself, Kon, and Katt are the three that keep the thread alive and entertaining.

Last edited:
Top Bottom