• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
93 bombs
And thus I'm afraid I'm exaggerating and I don't trust myself to tell it like it is. I don't want to end up lying to people. I can't shake the feeling my issues are superficial, but so long as they stay in my head I have a right to them. Not sure if I have the right to 'pout' about them though.
I'm sorry, but how can you think that keeping your problems for yourself as a good thing (unless I wildly misunderstood your post)?

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I haven't been intentionally secretive about my problems, just that there isn't much to say. The majority of it all simply stems from being trapped in an environment I heavily loath for an uncertain period of time. I won't be snapping under pressure, though. Just coping till I can escape.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
currently waiting for Episode 3. and watching it in my brother's room. He doesn't like me watching ponies in his room but he's not here :troll:

But not speaking what's bothering you doesn't help in the long run..

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
It's simply that I hate living with other people. I act like a jerk towards my sister and don't enjoy doing it, but I can't help but act standoffish because she irritates me all the time or I want her to be quiet. My mother accuses me of hating her and the truth is, I don't really like her ( she acts like she's crazy on a daily basis, ) but I have to say that isn't true, because how exactly do you tell someone that to their face, and if I did, she'd get angry ( though she doesn't believe me when I say no. )

I probably would be happier if my mother were more...normal...

Mother Craziness Symptoms:
-She has a weird thing about touching me. Putting her hands on me for a second. When I expressed dislike for it, she replied that it was because she loves me. She acted like it was mean of me to not enjoy it. So I said fine, then. And indeed, she continues to do it. But sometimes, she'll come out to me and reach out, then move back shouting "Sorry! Sorry!" Et u, sarcasm? Except sadly she isn't being sarcastic... ( She often loudly apologizes for something, but then continues to do it. )

-Refers to herself in 3rd person. She has been known to say to me, "Mom's noisy," or "Mom's annoying." ( When I want her to be quiet, by the way. Which means she isn't doing a good job of it. )

-Talks to herself on a daily basis. While cooking, she says things like, "Now let's get Dad's sandwich," and saying out loud the name of things she's grabbing, like "Peanut butter," "Bread."

-Acts like my life is trash but does nothing to change it. She asks me oftentimes if I want to talk to her about something, or apologizes for annoying me, and then goes right back to doing it tomorrow. For example, having conversations with other people in places annoying to me. She's apologized for it before, but she does NOTHING to change it. I've mentioned dislike for her talking to herself before, and she's said before, "Mom's crazy," then she goes RIGHT back to doing it. Do you even care in the slightest?

-Exaggerated reactions. She has literally started screaming with excitement before at very small things, like eating at a fancy place. ( also, rapid hand clapping. )
Just this morning, my sister mentioned her blanket smelled like a certain food, and my mom was shouting "Ewww-oo!" and "Stop!!" while she was doing so ( and also kicking out her foot. )

-Also, she LOVES talking over people. Seriously, she can't even wait for people to ANSWER HER OWN QUESTIONS OFTENTIMES. And she is NOTORIOUS for not even finishing her own sentences before jumping into new ones, making understanding her a difficult job at best at times.

Sadly, if I told her I doubted her mental stability, she'd do one of two things, depending on her mood.
Say, "Son, you know Mom's crazy!" and laugh it off.
Or, if she's more sour, get angry and start challenging every point I bring up.

Ergo, no matter what, she wouldn't take me seriously.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
She'd be really angry if she knew I revealed this stuff, which is funny, cause it's pretty obvious she doesn't give a @#!= what I think, but she pretends to. Or if she does, not very much, or she wouldn't forget about it 10 freaking minutes later.

I have literally been in a good mood before and actually felt it drop like a brick because I heard my mother nearby.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It's simply that I hate living with other people. I act like a jerk towards my sister and don't enjoy doing it, but I can't help but act standoffish because she irritates me all the time or I want her to be quiet. My mother accuses me of hating her and the truth is, I don't really like her ( she acts like she's crazy on a daily basis, ) but I have to say that isn't true, because how exactly do you tell someone that to their face, and if I did, she'd get angry ( though she doesn't believe me when I say no. )

I probably would be happier if my mother were more...normal...

Mother Craziness Symptoms:
-She has a weird thing about touching me. Putting her hands on me for a second. When I expressed dislike for it, she replied that it was because she loves me. She acted like it was mean of me to not enjoy it. So I said fine, then. And indeed, she continues to do it. But sometimes, she'll come out to me and reach out, then move back shouting "Sorry! Sorry!" Et u, sarcasm? Except sadly she isn't being sarcastic... ( She often loudly apologizes for something, but then continues to do it. )

-Refers to herself in 3rd person. She has been known to say to me, "Mom's noisy," or "Mom's annoying." ( When I want her to be quiet, by the way. Which means she isn't doing a good job of it. )

-Talks to herself on a daily basis. While cooking, she says things like, "Now let's get Dad's sandwich," and saying out loud the name of things she's grabbing, like "Peanut butter," "Bread."

-Acts like my life is trash but does nothing to change it. She asks me oftentimes if I want to talk to her about something, or apologizes for annoying me, and then goes right back to doing it tomorrow. For example, having conversations with other people in places annoying to me. She's apologized for it before, but she does NOTHING to change it. I've mentioned dislike for her talking to herself before, and she's said before, "Mom's crazy," then she goes RIGHT back to doing it. Do you even care in the slightest?

-Exaggerated reactions. She has literally started screaming with excitement before at very small things, like eating at a fancy place. ( also, rapid hand clapping. )
Just this morning, my sister mentioned her blanket smelled like a certain food, and my mom was shouting "Ewww-oo!" and "Stop!!" while she was doing so ( and also kicking out her foot. )

-Also, she LOVES talking over people. Seriously, she can't even wait for people to ANSWER HER OWN QUESTIONS OFTENTIMES. And she is NOTORIOUS for not even finishing her own sentences before jumping into new ones, making understanding her a difficult job at best at times.

Sadly, if I told her I doubted her mental stability, she'd do one of two things, depending on her mood.
Say, "Son, you know Mom's crazy!" and laugh it off.
Or, if she's more sour, get angry and start challenging every point I bring up.

Ergo, no matter what, she wouldn't take me seriously.
She'd be really angry if she knew I revealed this stuff, which is funny, cause it's pretty obvious she doesn't give a @#!= what I think, but she pretends to. Or if she does, not very much, or she wouldn't forget about it 10 freaking minutes later.

I have literally been in a good mood before and actually felt it drop like a brick because I heard my mother nearby.
At least your mother isn't notorious for having some scary anger issues and being incredibly stubborn, but I shouldn't probably talk about my personal life. :(

But to be frank, I think she's only being like that because she cares about her children and enjoys being a mother. Sure, it's annoying, but trust me, it could be a lot worse if she wasn't that close to you and your sister.

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358

At least your mother isn't notorious for having some scary anger issues and being incredibly stubborn, but I shouldn't probably talk about my personal life. :(

But to be frank, I think she's only being like that because she cares about her children and enjoys being a mother. Sure, it's annoying, but trust me, it could be a lot worse if she wasn't that close to you and your sister.
What SG9000 said @ JayTheUnseen JayTheUnseen , and plus they're your parents, they're going to be annoying.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Episode 3 Spoilers I guess
I don't remember exactly how she sounded, I became too distracted with Bulk Biceps during that scene XD
Episode 3 spoilers below
Yeah i was kinda surprised to see Bulk Biceps working at the Spa but at least we know more about him lol

ALOE GETS A VOICE?
maybe you'll see.. :p

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
FYI Applejack is the Cutie in my avatar.

Remember; like ah said sugarcube, tomorrow will be a bit iffy. Ah'll let ya know when Ah find out.

(Oh my, now ah'm gainin' countryisms!)

Top Bottom