• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
59 bob-ombs

Ponies don't click with me. I don't have a problem with it, I just don't find it interesting.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
62 I can appreciate ponies, but I already preoccupy myself with too many things to take the time to watch it.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I'm afraid to post my problems because I'm afraid it'll have a negative impact on my relationships, or at least, that something will change and it can't be undone.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
But you've at least given it a chance, right? One can't judge something without giving it a chance.

Yeah I've watched the first episode plus a lot of clips on youtube. It's a great show indeed. Sadly I'm just not inclined to stay and watch more.

68 bob-ombs

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Yeah I've watched the first episode plus a lot of clips on youtube. It's a great show indeed. Sadly I'm just not inclined to stay and watch more.

68 bob-ombs
You might be intrigued by the last episode; the Season 5 premiere. Tackles an interesting topic. Plus we have guest appearances by Weird Al and John de Lancie. - Even if you can't devote a lot of time to it; it's worth watching an episode every once in a while. :)

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Weird thoughts are weird.
Might also have something to do with my family accusing me of 'pouting' if I was quiet or complained when I was younger

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
And thus I'm afraid I'm exaggerating and I don't trust myself to tell it like it is. I don't want to end up lying to people. I can't shake the feeling my issues are superficial, but so long as they stay in my head I have a right to them. Not sure if I have the right to 'pout' about them though.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
83 bob-ombs

I'll watch it but I will not go through great lengths to talk about it. Unless something really sticks out to me. I'm not easily impressed by things.

Top Bottom